• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the same scouts and FO's that are about to pass on Trae at #1.

Mind numbing man, in todays League.........that **** like this happens.

I mean Kings Drafted FOX at 5, traded for the wrong Jackson at like 10 or 11 after trading Boogie for a lights out shooter and then play that shooter 19mpg.

Like who hires and fires these guys?
I need that job.

If OKC beats Grizz tomorrow ... they will play Utah no matter what

(3) Utah vs (6) OKC if Utah beats Portland tomorrow
(4) OKC vs (5)Utah if Utah lose to Blazers

That’s the best series of the 1st round if it happens IMO.

That’s the best series of the 1st round if it happens IMO.
I think we can have all 3 guys play, Russ get his rebounds and still lose.
I am about to say a prayer that we lose.
Bring on the Super Villains

warriors-super-villains.png

Stuff like this is crazy, man.

I been following him since he was at Highland Springs in High School and then in college at American. What always concerned me was his lack of elite athleticism at that position and inabilty to create his own shot. Always kmew he could shoot, but would he be able to shoot at the next level? Was he a pure talent NBA shooter? It was a tough question to answer. He showed flashes in Utah in the D League but by the time he had really proved himself as a shooter, he had lost a step athletically. This turned him from a below avg defender to a flat out poor defender. I remember him winning the D League 3 pt contest. I always called him JJ Ingram when I watched the Defenders games because he was automatic from 3. I was always a fan and I knew he'd eventually get his chance.

Lol, wait, he cheated on his previous baby mama?

More than that - he left her while pregnant to get with a Kardashian.

This time does look similar at the moment - she’s pregnant and he’s been seen with someone new.

Scumbag move but I’ll take the good omen!

This really saddens me.
TBH, I think The Brows could beat GSW in the 1st round too.
It would take Rondo being clear headed and AD going absolutely Nuclear and putting himself back in the top5 convo w/ Jrue getting 40+ total stats every game from the main 5 cats but................as long as Boogie is on the bench in his Kaepa Delta, Reebok Freestyle or Asic 8's w/ Pom Pom's in hand, they might just could perhaps maybe somehow knock them water weenies off in 5

Last edited:
SMH wanted to see them get swept by KD and it happens on their home floor.
Nothing you've wanted to happen in regard to OKC(this year) has happened.
Problem is you think it is Hating Season and we are barely into the Playoff times.

What's cracking on the prize
Should we do buyins so that we can make the Trophy super dope(not that your past Trophies have been anything less that blessings)

What's cracking on the prize
Should we do buyins so that we can make the Trophy super dope(not that your past Trophies have been anything less that blessings)
Nah man I got it. I don't want anyone's money.

I have no good ideas though so feel free to suggest something

GSW does need the easiest possible matchup for this first round series without Steph who they seriously depend on. Whether OKC would have been the easy one or not, I’m not too sure.

GSW does need the easiest possible matchup for this first round series without Steph who they seriously depend on. Whether OKC would have been the easy one or not, I’m not too sure.

NAH F THAT! they have the second best player in the league apparently, shouldn't matter THAT much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom