• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, think Miles Brigdes might stay another year after being ranked in the same late lotto position for a second straight yr :smh:

Him and Robert Williams might play themselves twice

Maybe it shouldn’t but it looks right now like it does. Also Steph > KD without question.
And I'm a huge fan of KD's game but damn, theres alot of people saying why GSW might lose but not why they shouldn't lose after all throughout the offseason and start of this season, KD got built up to be "Taking over the team" or "better than LeBron and maybe even becoming a bigger factor than Steph" or my personal favourite that KD was the piece to put GSW over the top after the team won 73 games. Yeah he's been built up to be THE guy but is getting shielded as the playoffs are about to start. Somethings not right about all that.

Man, think Miles Brigdes might stay another year after being ranked in the same late lotto position for a second straight yr :smh:

Him and Robert Williams might play themselves twice

Wow is he really leaning towards staying again? Dude would be an idiot.

I’m liking this Get Up show on ESPN. Anybody else feeling it, haven’t heard anyone talk about it yet. Like hearing Jalen and Beadle in the morning.

I’ll be interested to see how the Bucks approach the game tonight...don’t think they wanna play LeBron in the first round

this dude ingram release...

Like a slightly better version of mkg's lol. Almost look like he got his guide hand balled up

They really tossing money out on tnt lmao

Blog Boyz aint gon like that :pimp:

I think we can have all 3 guys play, Russ get his rebounds and still lose.
I am about to say a prayer that we lose.
Bring on the Super Villains

warriors-super-villains.png

Marshon mamba got you big homie

NBA is trash. Fools not gonna flex out Bucks/Sixers or Jazz/Blazers for Wolves/Nuggets :smh:
Because no one wants to see KAT and Jokic not play defense and Wiggy bricking shots lol

notsrs

Would rather them show that game instead of Bucks/Sixers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom