Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a waste of a degree smh.

He’s 32. Plenty of time to have a career in physics. And unless he’s planning on getting a graduate level degree, he was likely going to be a teacher.

*nothing wrong with teaching but he can teach whenever.

Last edited:
And I'm a huge fan of KD's game but damn, theres alot of people saying why GSW might lose but not why they shouldn't lose after all throughout the offseason and start of this season, KD got built up to be "Taking over the team" or "better than LeBron and maybe even becoming a bigger factor than Steph" or my personal favourite that KD was the piece to put GSW over the top after the team won 73 games. Yeah he's been built up to be THE guy but is getting shielded as the playoffs are about to start. Somethings not right about all that.
I'm not shielding anybody, it is definitely a black mark on KD if they lose in the first (I don't think they will though). But also I never bought into that "KD is the 2nd best player in the league" thing either, was always prisoner of the moment. Steph is just better when it comes down to it. People get lost in "tools" rather than performance. KD is a great player but...

The other 29 teams would kill to have Kevin Durant on their roster.

000.gif

The Fact that dudes are bringing up the W's record in the last 15 Games & Pannicking as if Throughout that time they weren't missing, KD, Klay, Draymond, Iggy, D West & Jordan Bell throughout. The entire thing is Overblown, ESPECIALLY when you bring in KD's success prior to GS. Considering so many people on this website look as Westbrook as a negative to success I think it would be apparent that KD can help carry a team pretty deep in the playoffs as the #1 option.

The team will have a couple of days off to relax, practice & get ready for another run. I don't think that locker room is worried.

Recent Bias is real in regards to KD and Bron.

Lebron and the Cavs went 16 and 21 from Dec 19th to Mar 15th. (37 games---almost half of the season).

He also had a stretch in January where he was

1D8C6614-05CB-4427-A949-DF3B77DF68F4.jpeg

As bad as KD and the Warriors are playing He wasn’t Bron in January bad.

Lebron and the Cavs went 16 and 21 from Dec 19th to Mar 15th. (37 games---almost half of the season).

KD’s team is way better than LeBron’s

Sucks for Mbah. He has that Avery Bradley shoulder thing going on. Definitely gonna need surgery.

Does attention pay the bills?

It should now, he was LA’s best player last night

Which is why his massive MVP campaign with all these arbitrary stats being posted holds no weight at all. Or shouldn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom