• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I been following him since he was at Highland Springs in High School and then in college at American. What always concerned me was his lack of elite athleticism at that position and inabilty to create his own shot. Always kmew he could shoot, but would he be able to shoot at the next level? Was he a pure talent NBA shooter? It was a tough question to answer. He showed flashes in Utah in the D League but by the time he had really proved himself as a shooter, he had lost a step athletically. This turned him from a below avg defender to a flat out poor defender. I remember him winning the D League 3 pt contest. I always called him JJ Ingram when I watched the Defenders games because he was automatic from 3. I was always a fan and I knew he'd eventually get his chance.

:rofl:

If you gonna cheat how can you be so sloppy man :sick: Girls cheat too but damn they're at least discrete about it.

You have a child on the way and you making out with a bartender in the middle of a club?

And you a 7 foot tall NBA player, did he think he was incognito with the hood on, on some Assassins Creed ****?

I just don't get it...

Sucks for Mbah. He has that Avery Bradley shoulder thing going on. Definitely gonna need surgery.
surgery would be the worst thing if it was only dislocated
tears or or torn labrums dont really even require surgery
just gotta give it proper time to heal

If you gonna cheat how can you be so sloppy man :sick: Girls cheat too but damn they're at least discrete about it.

You have a child on the way and you making out with a bartender in the middle of a club?

And you a 7 foot tall NBA player, did he think he was incognito with the hood on, on some Assassins Creed ****?

I just don't get it...
Son obviously doesn’t care. He will care when he’s 35 and out of the league paying child support to two different women.

I just don't get it...

It’s probably all scripted. TT just the donor

What true rookie Andre Ingram did last night in his NBA debut was absolutely astonishing considering that he had absolutely no previous NBA training, coaching, video watching, chefs, nutritionists, masseuses, dentists, doctors, ball scratchers, barbers or traveling.

“I was blind and deaf before last week but once Pelinka and Magic came into that conference room and told me I was a Laker it was like they gave me new ears and eyes,” said Ingram.

I'm a proud member of ALA and it's ALA 4 Lyfe, but props to the Lakers' organization for what they did for Andre Ingram yesterday. :pimp:

Respect to him for having the dedication and perserverance to see it through in the G-League.

Won’t get enough love on here due to NT hating women. That’s a good woman.

Indeed.

That D-League/G-League life for 10 years couldn't have been easy, especially considering the other avenues he had given his educational background, but she held him down and allowed him to follow his dream.

Salute to her.

surgery would be the worst thing if it was only dislocated
tears or or torn labrums dont really even require surgery
just gotta give it proper time to heal

This is the 2nd time it's dislocated and it was only hit while going up for a layup. He didn't even fall on it. That's bad. Every time it dislocates, the labrum and other static stabilizers are being more and more damaged. For someone who relies heavily on getting his arms repeatedly overhead for his sport, it's not looking good. Only an MR Arthrogram will tell the extent of the damage, but if you get hit on the arm and your shoulder dislocates, no bueno.

Also, shoulder labrums don't heal on their own.

I'm a proud member of ALA and it's ALA 4 Lyfe, but props to the Lakers' organization for what they did for Andre Ingram yesterday. :pimp:

Respect to him for having the dedication and perserverance to see it through in the G-League.

Indeed.

That D-League/G-League life for 10 years couldn't have been easy, especially considering the other avenues he had given his educational background, but she held him down and allowed him to follow his dream.

Salute to her.

He actually took some time off from the G-league so she could pursue her degree.

Sounds like an all round good guy

I still remember when Sixers fans wanted Ingram over Simmons :smh:

Simmons REALLY can't shoot though. I don't trust it. In today's NBA you NEED shooters. Look at all of the teams still playing...these teams basically don't even have centers anymore and all of them can shoot. It may sound crazy, but Saric can do most of the things that Simmons can do and he's already going to be on our team.

I was high as hell on Simmons coming into the college basketball season last year and I wouldn't be disappointed if we picked him but I think Ingram is the right pick for us. I've seen that fire in him to take over a game when he needs to, he's long as all hell, can shoot from anywhere and the one thing that needs work for him is the easiest thing to cure....getting stronger.

This is the 2nd time it's dislocated and it was only hit while going up for a layup. He didn't even fall on it. That's bad. Every time it dislocates, the labrum and other static stabilizers are being more and more damaged. For someone who relies heavily on getting his arms repeatedly overhead for his sport, it's not looking good. Only an MR Arthrogram will tell the extent of the damage, but if you get hit on the arm and your shoulder dislocates, no bueno.

Also, shoulder labrums don't heal on their own.

"Nonsurgical (conservative) and surgical treatment are two approaches for treating a SLAP tear, or a labral tear in the shoulder. It is most common for physicians to treat a labral tear with nonsurgical techniques first, before turning to surgical options. Above all, treating a tear is important to prevent possible long-term pain and a decrease in shoulder activity. "

Physical therapy is the ideal first step

"Nonsurgical (conservative) and surgical treatment are two approaches for treating a SLAP tear, or a labral tear in the shoulder. It is most common for physicians to treat a labral tear with nonsurgical techniques first, before turning to surgical options. Above all, treating a tear is important to prevent possible long-term pain and a decrease in shoulder activity. "

Physical therapy is the ideal first step

This isn't the first step though. This is a repeat occurrence only months from the initial dislocation. He already went the rehab route and now look what happened.

Recent Bias is real in regards to KD and Bron.

Lebron and the Cavs went 16 and 21 from Dec 19th to Mar 15th. (37 games---almost half of the season).

He also had a stretch in January where he was

1D8C6614-05CB-4427-A949-DF3B77DF68F4.jpeg

As bad as KD and the Warriors are playing He wasn’t Bron in January bad.
guys in here for some reason turn into drake when it comes to lebron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom