Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
snyder should win
lost key players from the previous roster
loses defensive anchor for part of the season
getting the 3rd seed with ricky rubio running point and far less talent than other coaches ( *cough thibs * cough)
wasnt gifted players who were bought out down the stretch

this was 100% on point

for the gs fans and russ haters how do you reconcile Klay going into a meaningless 4th quarter to secure his 20ppg? antidope/lovetohate

This.
And what about when stars like Lebron and KD run the clock out at the end of the quarter instead of heaving up threes; when they're inbounding the ball with a couple seconds left in the quarter.

Brown had a rough start to the year but his adjustments post allstar break is commendable. That being said, Utah did have rough patches as well and they've turned it around.

I'd personally choose Stotts, Stevens, and Casey over them.

Casey for taking the same core team and a bunch of unproven/ unknown young pieces to #1 in the East while re-inventing the way they play.
Stevens for securing #2 while dealing with all the injury
Stotts for taking an underwhelming team to achieve what they have.
Actually I use the fact that stotts and Casey have had the same core against them. This should be a natural progression. Of course they are both over achieving a bit but when it comes down to it and we are splitting hairs give me any of stevens, Snyder, nate McMillan, and even dantoni

Memba when Russ passed to Adams under the basket and Adams passed to someone else and Russ had a mini tantrum? I memba.
Bruh stay acting like he don't care about the stats but out here getting custom shirts made with his numbers on them. It can't be one way and the other Russ.
C-sRQ7tVwAASnwO.jpg

all for Russ getting 17 boards tonight. hope the wolves get in. Wouldn’t mind seeing KAT and jimmy b for at least 4 more.

I don't even know why yall messing with buc. Brett brown can be the worst ******* good damn ******** *** dumb **** worthless piece of **** coach that should've been fired a long time ago as well as coach of the year. Both things can be true

That's weak MDA saying if they don't win a ring it's not a disappointment.

What else are y'all for? :lol:

It's not about whether you win or lose. It's about how hard you try

Reactions: HIM
That's weak MDA saying if they don't win a ring it's not a disappointment.

What else are y'all for? :lol:

He thinks you get a regular season championship like when you win your conference in college. He wildin for that.

Or he’s expecting to get out coached early and laying the ground work for how successful the season was.

Probably due to the difference on the amount of 3s teams attempt over the year.

Trae young bout to set the rookie record for attempts next year

I thought Brett Brown deaerved COY until I read what sixers fans thought about him. Sounds like the won in spite of Brett Brown this season.
Brett brown just made stupid moves so much that it just started to work itself out beautifully.

Memba when Russ passed to Adams under the basket and Adams passed to someone else and Russ had a mini tantrum? I memba.
Bruh stay acting like he don't care about the stats but out here getting custom shirts made with his numbers on them. It can't be one way and the other Russ.

Was this that mini tantrum that KD and Curry were laughing about on the bench while losing by almost 20?

if you didnt follow sixers in beginning of season you wouldn't know how bad Brett brown was with rotations

it was the reason why we had so many blown leads. He really got better as the season progressed. numbers dont lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom