• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I use the fact that stotts and Casey have had the same core against them. This should be a natural progression. Of course they are both over achieving a bit but when it comes down to it and we are splitting hairs give me any of stevens, Snyder, nate McMillan, and even dantoni

I agree with you with Stotts. But Casey took the same core players and completely changed their playing style. That takes creativity, confidence and buy in from both management and the players. It's pretty impressive.

That being said, I'd also still take Stevens, Snyder and D'antoni (given he has the right personnel) over Casey. I'd even choose Doc even though NT hates him.

I don't even know why yall messing with buc. Brett brown can be the worst ****ing good damn bull**** *** dumb **** worthless piece of **** coach that should've been fired a long time ago as well as coach of the year. Both things can be true
wait buc want him to
be coach of the year now?

after almost having a stroke because of how bad brett was at losing big leads?

if you didnt follow sixers in beginning of season you wouldn't know how bad Brett brown was with rotations

it was the reason why we had so many blown leads. He really got better as the season progressed. numbers dont lie

He was horrible and extremely predictable. He did a great job adjusting later on. Also had a much improved roster as the season progressed and removed the minute restriction on Embiid

Brett Brown had no bench, his rotations were a product of having to use players like Jared Bayless, TJ McConnell, Justin Anderson, etc.

Bringing in Ersan and Marco has completely changed this team along with Fultz taking TJ McConnell's spot

this was 100% on point

for the gs fans and russ haters how do you reconcile Klay going into a meaningless 4th quarter to secure his 20ppg? antidope/lovetohate

dawg...always somebody to come through and mess up the joke :smh:

ho, whatchu think 'rhythm' means? bro tryna get that bonus.

I wasn't thinking elimation game like tonight never happens in the NBA. Then I read it hasnt happened since like 88. Didn't realize it has literally never happened in my lifetime lol.

I agree with you with Stotts. But Casey took the same core players and completely changed their playing style. That takes creativity, confidence and buy in from both management and the players. It's pretty impressive.

That being said, I'd also still take Stevens, Snyder and D'antoni (given he has the right personnel) over Casey. I'd even choose Doc even though NT hates him.
I def give casey credit for adapting more so to today's offensive schemes but honestly I give stotts a tad more credit because Casey has 2 all stars and 1 high level role veteran role player (could say 2 tbh)

Either way as you can see I'm not so much on the Casey bandwagon lol

I thought Brett Brown deaerved COY until I read what sixers fans thought about him. Sounds like the won in spite of Brett Brown this season.

Please refer to all of these posts made by Sixers fans.

Brown had a rough start to the year but his adjustments post allstar break is commendable. That being said, Utah did have rough patches as well and they've turned it around.

I'd personally choose Stotts, Stevens, and Casey over them.

Casey for taking the same core team and a bunch of unproven/ unknown young pieces to #1 in the East while re-inventing the way they play.
Stevens for securing #2 while dealing with all the injury
Stotts for taking an underwhelming team to achieve what they have.

if you didnt follow sixers in beginning of season you wouldn't know how bad Brett brown was with rotations

it was the reason why we had so many blown leads. He really got better as the season progressed. numbers dont lie

He was horrible and extremely predictable. He did a great job adjusting later on. Also had a much improved roster as the season progressed and removed the minute restriction on Embiid

Brett Brown had no bench, his rotations were a product of having to use players like Jared Bayless, TJ McConnell, Justin Anderson, etc.

Bringing in Ersan and Marco has completely changed this team along with Fultz taking TJ McConnell's spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom