Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
63DF6DEB-8C3C-4274-B490-3476BB604476.jpeg

So last year in Westbrook's MVP season, the team had a stretch where they went 4-8. Did Russ quit or was it "not his fault"

Russ shouldn’t have won MVP last year

But anyway....all I heard this off-season is how this is the most talented roster LeBron has ever played with from top to bottom. 10 deep. 2 starting lineups. They falter....he disposes of them.

Meanwhile....James Harden and Chris Paul weren’t supposed to be able to co-exist. OKC would be better than Houston etc etc. Then Harden loses Chris Paul for over a month at the beginning of the season....and proceeds to race to the best record in the NBA with Clint Capela as his second best player.

The man is averaging 30/9/6 with the highest PER in the league and the best record by far....Yet LeBron should be the MVP because of he’s going through self created Drama in his 15th season?

Ridiculous :lol:. This season isn’t even in Bron’s top 5 seasons he’s had tbh.

Bruh.....you don’t remember October when they rolled out 5-8? Or when he completely quit on his team for over an entire month and shifted the blame to his teammates and threw them under the bus? Same ***** posting his “doing my part” stats on social media while his team loses is an “MVP” this year?

:smh: :lol:

Not even January, but as recent as March :lol: Remember all the hugging after Lebron's game winner vs the Wolves?? Then the big trade happened and they whooped up the Celtics, with everything going great, loving his new teammates??
bron.PNG

Followed that up with L's to the Spurs, Wizards, Sixers, beat the Pistons or something, then lost to the Clippers :lol:. His MVP press run didn't start until the moment he said that he feels like he's most valuable (which is understandable, who wouldn't be confident in themselves?). Lebron (and his team) have been playing well for a month. 1 month. 30 days, which is somewhere between 12 and 15 games. Yep, that's your MVP, the passive aggressive guy that had a hand in putting together the roster he initially had and then dismantling that same team :lol: and all of this while playing the worst defense of his career

This ****ing stupid *** dumb ***** Ben simmons things he learned **** by sitting on the bench for a ****ing year and not even playing a single ****ing game. What a ****ing dumb *** ***** *** ****ing moron
Not my roy

Russ shouldn’t have won MVP last year

But anyway....all I heard this off-season is how this is the most talented roster LeBron has ever played with from top to bottom. 10 deep. 2 starting lineups. They falter....he disposes of them.

Meanwhile....James Harden and Chris Paul weren’t supposed to be able to co-exist. OKC would be better than Houston etc etc. Then Harden loses Chris Paul for over a month at the beginning of the season....and proceeds to race to the best record in the NBA with Clint Capela as his second best player.

The man is averaging 30/9/6 with the highest PER in the league and the best record by far....Yet LeBron should be the MVP because of he’s going through self created Drama in his 15th season?

Ridiculous :lol:. This season isn’t even in Bron’s top 5 seasons he’s had tbh.

So your going to hold LeBron and James Harden to a standard that you heard media and TV personalities create? What's your own opinion from what you've actually watched this season, that's what i'm more interested in. IF we must though i'll just address some of what you've said, Crowder hated being on the team before being eventually traded, Thomas thought he was better than he was and clearly wasn't healthy at all. So of course it fell apart, and it doesn't take a genius to know you have to change the team when it's not working, how thats LeBron's self-created drama is beyond me but ok.

You lost me at Clint Capela being the second best player on the Rockets, like c'mon man, you really expect me to take you seriously after that?

You're wrong. Going into last night's games:

Forgot to put OKC losing to Memphis tonight which is the biggest piece. But they could have still finished 7th.

I stand corrected. If you wanna believe they tanked be my guest. It's stupid af but that's never stopped you before.

This ****ing stupid *** dumb ***** Ben simmons things he learned **** by sitting on the bench for a ****ing year and not even playing a single ****ing game. What a ****ing dumb *** ***** *** ****ing moron

Need the clips to be good again so HIM HIM can have hope....and every single post isn’t a troll post :lol:

Reactions: HIM
So your going to hold LeBron and James Harden to a standard that you heard media and TV personalities create? What's your own opinion from what you've actually watched this season, that's what i'm more interested in. IF we must though i'll just address some of what you've said, Crowder hated being on the team before being eventually traded, Thomas thought he was better than he was and clearly wasn't healthy at all. So of course it fell apart, and it doesn't take a genius to know you have to change the team when it's not working, how thats LeBron's self-created drama is beyond me but ok.

You lost me at Clint Capela being the second best player on the Rockets, like c'mon man, you really expect me to take you seriously after that?

1. When Chris Paul was hurt....Clint Capela was BY FAR the Rockets 2nd best player. Have you not watched basketball in 2017-2018? :lol:

2. This wasn’t a standard media and tv personalities created. Bron literally handpicked the guys he wanted....and talked it up in the preseason, regular season...all the way up until it was obvious what many of us knew would happen. Never forget the Cavs went 17-1 through like End of October to Christmas. He was flying high and loving those guys then when they ran through the easiest 18 game stretch of all time. Once the schedule tightened up and **** got real....Sulk, no effort and play time. That’s what happened. That’s what we saw....in real time.

Have you not seen what James Harden has done this year? Y’all ***** don’t undertand what 30/9/5 with a 30PER on a 65 team means? It should be unanimous....and I’m not really a fan of harden. It’s just absurd that it’s even a conversation. Bron is a distant second (if that). Even some of his real fans will tell you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom