• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm crying at the Minny announcers :rofl: :rofl: I understand their enthusiasm and anxiety though since they haven't been in a possible playoff position in forever

What Russ does when it comes to these triple doubles is just hilarious. It's funny how obvious the padding is and how shameless he is about it.
Everything about Russ is funny tbh. His shot selection, the way he dresses, how he tries to act like he's too cool for school but just comes off as emotional.
It's hard not to clown him. Idk how some of yall dont do it. But I forget some of yall look up to that ****, mamba blood or whatever.

I think its the fact he's actually stat padding thats turning people off

I mean it bothers me too but I like history being made :lol:

either way 10-20 years down the line people are gonna look back at footage and what not and see what he was doing wasn't all that crazy since it didn't come naturally within the flow of the game

oh well

So all of this is within the flow of the game too?

What Russ does when it comes to these triple doubles is just hilarious. It's funny how obvious the padding is and how shameless he is about it.
Everything about Russ is funny tbh. His shot selection, the way he dresses, how he tries to act like he's too cool for school but just comes off as emotional.
It's hard not to clown him. Idk how some of yall dont do it. But I forget some of yall look up to that ****, mamba blood or whatever.
when they interview him after the game and he claims he doesn't know nor care about his stats... ***** stop lyin :lol:

Can't have both Heat and Wiz win or lose at same time. One needs to win and one needs to lose.

They were both down double digits in the 3rd and are now both down one possession.

So This is nerve wracking

He's a very odd player. Love his intensity no doubt, but his lack of dignity with his stats is amazing

Aww man. That missed 3 by Barton might've done it. Could've been a 2 point game. Now it's at 8 because of the wide open 3 on the break by Teague

Nuggets are really not shooting well from 3 including a lot of open shots from the guards. Otherwise they would be right in this.

I never watch this team which is why I don’t comment on the Jokic stuff, but he looks like the real deal. Their offense looks very mediocre without him.

Idk what Milsap's 3pt % is, but like Joe Johnson, I don't think he should shoot those, and he looks very uncomfortable doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom