Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Devin Booker has had it

"I'm done with not making the playoffs," rising star Devin Booker said as the players cleaned out their lockers and conducted exit interviews Wednesday. "I'm serious. This is probably my last year ever not making the playoffs. If that's putting pressure on myself, I'm going to take this summer and work that hard so that it doesn't happen again."

Gotta say, this has been one of the most exciting days in this NBA season. My pels gonna win against the Spurs. And now I'm flipping back and forth on all these games playing at the same time trying to see this playoff positioning

tumblr_inline_p58qqinFp11rkxwai_500.gif

Devin Booker has had it

"I'm done with not making the playoffs," rising star Devin Booker said as the players cleaned out their lockers and conducted exit interviews Wednesday. "I'm serious. This is probably my last year ever not making the playoffs. If that's putting pressure on myself, I'm going to take this summer and work that hard so that it doesn't happen again."
I mean you gotta make it there once to at least say “you done with not making it” lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom