Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmelo going into tonight's game:

"He steals sometimes. He steals rebounds sometimes. But any time you can have a guard like that to come back and rebound the way he does, because we want to push the break, when he gets it off the rebound he's able to jump-start the break and a lot of good things happen from that."

Thought he was go look back at Melo then get position on him. Man y’all be doing way too much. Bron suited up to keep a streak going from years ago. Coach said he’s only playing for the streak. Let Russ average his triple double in peace.

Thought he was go look back at Melo then get position on him. Man y’all be doing way too much. Bron suited up to keep a streak going from years ago. Coach said he’s only playing for the streak. Let Russ average his triple double in peace.

Bron stat pads, Russ, CP, everyone does it. Westbrook is just egregious with it so people clown him about it lol

It's jokes dawg :lol: . Y'all Westbrook Stans really be so hurt when people call him out for it it's funny lol MVP, Ty, all the Westbrook lovers be getting BIG MAD when *****s clown about his triple double

Why you all in your feelings right now. You can crack jokes about his stat padding but I can’t crack a joke back and say you BIG MAD!

You looking funny in the light.

It's jokes dawg :lol: . Y'all Westbrook Stans really be so hurt when people call him out for it it's funny lol MVP, Ty, all the Westbrook lovers be getting BIG MAD when *****s clown about his triple double

This is rich. Y'all ****** been typing with ya shirts off for over a year trying to discredit him and what he does.

Ok, I'm all in on the play-in game. I need this every year.

Bout to start a petition for the 8th & 9th seeds in each conference to play a 1 game playoff every year.

All this sodium has to be bad for y'all's health. He ain't winning MVP this time, you can relax.

I think its the fact he's actually stat padding thats turning people off

I mean it bothers me too but I like history being made :lol:

either way 10-20 years down the line people are gonna look back at footage and what not and see what he was doing wasn't all that crazy since it didn't come naturally within the flow of the game

oh well

If this how Milwaukee gonna play when Philly doesn’t even have Embiid it Redick is concerning

Heat and Wiz are foolish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom