• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was actually pretty decent last year. Averaged 19 and 5 on 47/35/86 splits. He just isn't a star. He benefitted greatly from the salary cap jump.
i can agree with that.im exaggerating.
He's just good, he was hyped up as the next Kobe tho. Going By that. He's a huge let down.

i can agree with that. He's just good, he was hyped up as the next Kobe tho.
Yeah that was dumb. Just like people thinking Wiggins was going to be the next LeBron.

Realistically, he's probably going to end up being the 3rd or 4th best guy on a good team type of player.

Nothing in that highlight package was any different from what he was capable of doing or did at times with the Lakers. Little defense is being kind to describe that game though. It's no secret l don't like him, at least I'm honest with it. Y'all should do the same with Zo.

Anyway, how many points is Melo dropping on the Knicks tonight?

Melo is going to show up BIG tonight. These are the types of moments his career is built on.

This is also not true but if it makes you feel better cool. No one was ghost when he played well. Y'all sure were copping pleas though when he hasn't, which he showed those flaws in every single preseason game he played. And it's not hate to point out a flaw. That's being objective.

That's BS. :lol: It was pages and pages after Zo first summer league saying he a bust and whatever. After he played good _'s in here barely talked about him. I remember coming in here seeing if dudes was gonna be objective and as expected, quiet as hell. It is what it is though. We know it's a group that hates the Lakers, lets not play dumb about it.

That's BS. :lol: It was pages and pages after Zo first summer league saying he a bust and whatever. After he played good _'s in here barely talked about him. I remember coming in here seeing if dudes was gonna be objective and as expected, quiet as hell. It is what it is though. We know it's a group that hates the Lakers, lets not play dumb about it.

iCQIpl5R.png

Then pull the receipts. Start on page 7(there are 30) of the summer league thread. We'll be waiting

ima Lakers fan and I'm rooting for the kid ,don't want him to be a bust but I'm not sold on him and see a lot of flaws in His game in what I've seen from him. . ...

I want him to succeed cause he seems like a good dude.

I wish the BBB nothing but success and hope it prospers. Black enterprise is sorely needed especially within a sport dominated by African Americans.

I just dont see how his game translates for a PG in modern basketball.

this how it is with nearly everyone.

Wade is washed. Has a few bad games in a row then has a good one out of nowhere. "People said Wade is washed. Look how good he looks. He's cooking"

Wavy my dude but he will come in every two weeks when mudiay has a good game and post his nt smoking emoji. . All the other times he plays like as we don't hear a word.

He's so freaking long and the strides he makes when running are huge. There just isn't anybody else like him. He's almost unstoppable when he gets in the paint, which he can do at will.
When ESPN last year put out the article saying Giannis had the best body in NBA history I didn’t really buy into the hype cause shaq and Wilt but damn the things hes doing cause of his insane length and strength

this how it is with nearly everyone.

Wade is washed. Has a few bad games in a row then has a good one out of nowhere. "People said Wade is washed. Look how good he looks. He's cooking"

Wavy my dude but he will come in every two weeks when mudiay has a good game and post his nt smoking emoji. . All the other times he plays like as we don't hear a word.

Very true. "Rose is byke" "Where are the haters now?" that type of thing

I was thinking about the Wiggins talk last night while watching the game. This is is as good as Wiggins gets I think you gotta be happy with it.

Dejounte Murray really balled man. The best thing I saw out of him is how well he used his length on offense and defense. Put a lot of pressure on the offensive player and was really great inside the paint. Giannis like tbh (don't fight me @addict4sneakers)

When ESPN last year put out the article saying Giannis had the best body in NBA history I didn’t really buy into the hype cause shaq and Wilt but damn the things hes doing cause of his insane length and strength
Embiid is kind of like this as well, IMO. He just looks so much bigger than everyone else, and his ability to shoot the ball at his size is crazy.

I was thinking about the Wiggins talk last night while watching the game. This is is as good as Wiggins gets I think you gotta be happy with it.

Dejounte Murray really balled man. The best thing I saw out of him is how well he used his length on offense and defense. Put a lot of pressure on the offensive player and was really great inside the paint. Giannis like tbh (don't fight me @addict4sneakers)

Only 21? The spurs
IMG_0057.PNG

dejounte could be special on defense with his size/length. gets a little sloppy on offense, especially with his handles.
joffrey lavergne played solid. really hustled out there and made an impact. kinda serious

Watching Pac 12 basketball past couple years seeing Murray succeed doesn't surprise me... he looked better in person the couple times I saw him moreso than Fultz at times

i see flashes of magic, grant, kidd, bron at his age already

Idk if you're joking or not...but Lonzo for real has flashes of greatness with the way he can rebound and pass ahead.

He throws perfect lead passes....that seem to hit the shooter or cutter RIGHT in their perfect shooting pocket or in stride. That's a gift right there. He's also quicker than most realize in a straight line.

If Lonzo's 3ball is for real...he'll be more than fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom