Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attach23307_20180413_192446.gif

Still never seen anything like this :pimp: I think the 3 line is farther back now, but still.

im sah prized u dont like em :lol: wat was ur fav drink on ya trip dawg
I've been down there 3 times in the last 4 years. Hand grenades are trash. Too sweet. Poison.

I mess with the hurricanes from Pat OBs and the voodoo daiquiri from Lafitte's was on point.

I've been down there 3 times in the last 4 years. Hand grenades are trash. Too sweet. Poison.

I mess with the hurricanes from Pat OBs and the voodoo daiquiri from Lafitte's was on point.
hell yeh pat Os fiya...i i know i got a sweetooth das y i love daquiris :lol:

Bari says he doesn’t want the max.
He just want security.

He wished Bucks would offer $18M for 3 years, but Bucks didn’t come close.

Bari says he doesn’t want the max.
He just want security.

He wished Bucks would offer $18M for 3 years, but Bucks didn’t come close.
Parker conceives of himself as a star -- a max player. Extension talks between Parker and Bucks fizzled in October, and Parker will enter restricted free agency this summer. The Bucks were prepared during those October talks to offer a three-year deal worth around $54 million, according to sources familiar with the discussions. The two sides discussed other permutations -- shorter deals, incentive-laden four-year deals -- and the talks never narrowed to a single on-paper offer. Still: Milwaukee's upper limit in annual salary -- about $18 million per season -- was clear, sources say.

The Bucks were prepared during those October talks to offer a three-year deal worth around $54 million, according to sources familiar with the discussions. The two sides discussed other permutations — shorter deals, incentive-laden four-year deals — and the talks never narrowed to a single on-paper offer. Still: Milwaukee’s upper limit in annual salary — about $18 million per season — was clear, sources say.

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2018/02/13...contract-extension-worth-18-million-annually/
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22272947/zach-lowe-milwaukee-bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom