• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you guys posting on the non playoff thread about the playoffs lol
lmao i didn't realize it tbh
Notice you never actually denied what I said. It was clear as day
i didn't reply cause it's no point going back and forth with you :lol:
even if he pushed him, he's fighting and getting him out of position out to the 3 point line. and teague can't entry pass for nada bruh

I tried to tell these _'s

32/7/3 this month on 48/36/96 shooting with a TS of 63%

Myrie just got fancy dribbles and layups on TV

Dame would have a ring too if he played with Bron lol

I THINK he would too but we KNOW for a fact what Kyrie has done.

@addict4sneakers already put the curse on IT so... :lol:

giphy.gif

Proven vs faking

Does Bud want a pay raise? Is he mad Atlanta forced him to tank? I don't get why he's interviewing for Phoenix and NY.

I still think he's a good coach. Just put in a ****** tank situation this year. Bud must've made the ATL owners angry by winning too many games at the end of the year.

"The step-back's a legal move, but the step before the step is not a legal move, which is what we saw the other night," NBA TV analyst and former NBA executive vice president Stu Jackson told B/R. "There are instances, even on the Eurostep, where the player is getting more than one-and-a-half, two steps at the rim and actually gather, step and then go into a Eurostep. That's also traveling."

https://syndication.bleacherreport....g-in-the-nba-the-price-of-making-art.amp.html

If for some reason Pop decides to call it quits, what are the chances they hand things over to Becky Harmon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom