Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Da1qzCxX4AAXVW0.jpg

"Great"

:wow:

"This is rather unprecedented and an historic moment in men history.

Shelden Williams had a ho-hum NBA career, playing for six different teams in seven years during his time in the league, but that was enough for him to take home $12 million.

His personal life would take him towards WNBA superstar Candace Parker and the two would soon jump the broom and get married, but the good times did not last.

That’s when something unexpected happened during divorce proceedings:

“Candace — one of the biggest stars in WNBA history — married Williams back in 2008, two years after he was selected 5th overall in the 2006 NBA Draft.

Despite the fact Williams reportedly made more than $12 MILLION during his 6-year NBA career, Parker has apparently done better … and agreed to shell out the $400k alimony payment. In exchange, she won’t have to pay ongoing spousal support.

The couple also divided the profits on their former home in Encino, CA which they just sold for $3.75 mil.”

Despite having to pay the $400K, Parker won’t owe Williams any other money going forward."

candace isnt necessarily banking as much with the wnba salary
400k is a huge sum for one of the biggest female ball player

i always wondered why these ladies did not skip the wnba altogether. i know a few players have done it, but i would not risk millions overseas to play in the wnba

Yeah this was going to be my assumption. WNBA pay is trash. I remember watching some kind of doc on Diana Turasi and she was definitely making bank playing over in Russia.

Turasi actually sat out a year of the WNBA cause her Russian club paid her to.​

what does he say? i dont even pay attention to espn unless someone posts some clip.
is it really hard to believe that mark jackson is a terrible employee that doesnt get along with his peers and mgmt?
dude is constantly campaigning for the knicks to hire mark jackson

Steph out 3 more weeks?!

Influence

That's why I'm mad that the playoff seeding in the West ended up being so wack. They'll end up playing the Spurs and Pelicans in the first two rounds, two teams that aren't really gonna test them without Curry. Wish they were playing the Jazz in the first round and Thunder in the second round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom