• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how you DONT trade CJ this summer if you're Portland.

It's the only real feasible way they can improve their team.

They might trade off FRPs to unload some of those contracts.

Can’t see them breaking up Dame, CJ, and Nurkic just yet

Ehhhhhh still got a year of Bledsoe and there’s an option still to pay Bari.

Wiggins?
A package for some of the Heat guys?

If they wanted Dragic/Whiteside, they'd be shipped by express but I doubt Portland would bite because of Whiteside's contract.

Whiteside's still clearly bugged by an earlier knee injury from this season but at full strength he still might not be worth it. No obvious answers for Portland. If Dragic/JJ/Whiteside for CJ was plausible then that would be a good haul or something that involved Josh Richardson and either Whiteside or Dragic

I agree. Where are we shipping him and for who?

There's actually a lot of potential suiters Orlando, Clippers, Dallas

I think Miami should make a run for him, they are in dire need of a scorer.

The only thing is, Portland should package him with a bad contract. Plus all the mentioned teams are doing a shakeup as well. This offseason will be interesting, lots of teams doing lots of shake ups from both a player's standpoint and from management.

There's actually a lot of potential suiters Orlando, Clippers, Dallas

I think Miami should make a run for him, they are in dire need of a scorer.

The only thing is, Portland should package him with a bad contract. Plus all the mentioned teams are doing a shakeup as well. This offseason will be interesting, lots of teams doing lots of shake ups from both a player's standpoint and from management.

What do the Mavs have that the Blazers want?

Mike Budenholzer is genuinely interested in the Knicks’ job, according to an NBA source who has spoken to the Hawks coach.

“New York’s his top choice,’’ the NBA source said. “If they offered him the job, he’d say yes. He wants to live in New York.’’

One NBA executive said Hawks ownership ultimately may be motivated by finances regarding Budenholzer. It seems hard to justify Atlanta seeking major compensation like a first- or second-round pick, with cash considerations more likely.

“Ownership has quite a bit of money on the line,’’ an NBA executive said. “They may be thinking why pay him $6 million a year if they’re not a playoff contender? Why not pay someone $2 million a year for the next two years?’’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom