• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Dante exum was a rival in one of the 2k games? Lmaooooo. It's cool. Exum will be a stud if you give him another year or four

Lmaooooo Westbrook playing tough guy after his teammate hits someone in that nuts. Worry about locking up Rubio Westbrook

Imagine keeping the worst and lowest bball IQ guy out of the original OKC big 3

Last edited:
Yo a-friend a-friend you ever get those pics of y'all's statement jerseys?
Dude I forgot all about it bruh, Moms probably burning hers. Just got off the phone with her:lol:
Shout out my bro a-friend a-friend

Dude is ghost in here but it has to be for a good reason. Must of went to bed early. Made a good choice my friend.
with good reason
AARP a-friend a-friend ghost again :rofl:

Don't worry though, fam

We gon' pop Moet and kick your tombstone on Wednesday...

"It won't be long now..."
Tsk Tsk Tsk, I've seen this movie before. I'm betting on OKC. "AARP" though:rofl:
Your boy is washed.
Old AF mane. Body turns off at dark my dude, what can you do...in 15 years, you will undadig:D

Damn I haven't watched any game in this series yet. Seems like I'd be enjoying it. Too early to celebrate.

Whatever happened to the other OKC fans? I only see a-friend a-friend these days.

There the was the dude who would constantly post Westbrook as a large lizard.

Also, Mitchell balling must have sixers fans so mad :rofl:
We still out here.

Fell asleep watching the game. Woke up down like 20 and turned the TV off :lol: Russ struck again a-friend a-friend @atransta ?
Russ got trolled. That game was over before it started bruh, don't even need to watch it.

MMG4z.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom