• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barring serious injuries, and LeBron going to Philly, Boston will get the 1 seed next year in the East.
Not sure I'd pencil them in over Philly right now. Definitely want to see how much this Kyrie injury lingers. Seems like something that may bother him the rest of his career.

I don't buy into any of these workout videos of people knocking down 3s. Once again, people don't understand how good NBA players are. If you watch NBA warm-ups you'll see NBA scrubs knock down 10 threes in a row from a stand-still, unguarded position.

I'm a Lakers fan and I remember seeing videos of Julius Randle knocking down 3 after 3 during summer workouts.

Same for Ben Simmons. Where is that during the games?

Here's a video of Whiteside raining threes too

Every offseason the internet goes crazy of videos of players who can't shoot raining threes in workouts and their fans start salivating over the possibilities. Not to hate on the kid, but I'll believe it when I see it with real competition.

Last edited:
All of those should be taken with a grain of salt. At least a guy like Bamba, the subject here, has actually taken them in games and has shown comfort in doing so, despite not making them at a high percentage. My guess is that he'll improve that percentage.

Welp....its been nice knowing you coach bud....seriously got no idea what we are gonna do now I liked the idea of a rebuild with him at the head but **** man

Is Budenholzer good? Who watches Hawks games? I know I don’t
Hes a good coach with the right talent. He did take us to a 1st seed finish a few years ago. wild how none of the starters from that squad or the head coach are gonna be here now just a few years later...life came at us fast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom