• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's also very popular amongst the players.
Yes, yes he is

BIL-DWIGHT.jpg

Reactions: HIM
Still stress that Gasol/Conley/Parsons is a core with potential.

They’re paying those guys a jillion dollars over the next 2 seasons after this one. Their best days are behind all three of them. Parsons has played 70 games in the past 2 seasons combined. They have no 2019 1st rounder. What potential is there? This isn’t exactly the real young core.

They’re paying those guys a jillion dollars over the next 2 seasons after this one. Their best days are behind all three of them. Parsons has played 70 games in the past 2 seasons combined. They have no 2019 1st rounder. What potential is there? This isn’t exactly the real young core.

I honestly don't know myself. We were a team that relied heavily on our defense to win games. Even with Conley/Marc/Parsons being healthy, I think we are good but not as good as we once was because of the defense. We would need to see a drastic jump from Dillon Brooks and have the ROY on our team to really make noise.

As for Boston having our pick, I think Memphis is going to do all they can to make that pick as invaluable as possible. Grizz will try to make the playoffs next year and that'll give the pick up (somewhere in the low teens/high 20's). I don't think they will be bad enough to miss and be outside of the top 8 worst teams. 2020 is where it gets tricky. Only top 6 protected and at the point the Grizz may be at a crossroad with the Conley/Marc duo. If they decide to move on from them, you're looking at another tank year I'm assuming.

I think the goal is to have that pick given up to Boston prior to 2021 when its fully unprotected UNLESS we tank in 2019 and 2020. Hopefully, the team would be good enough again in 2021 to make the playoffs again and start a new process.

Memphis pick probably going to be around the 10 spot next year. Kinda like the Lakers this year.

honestly, prob off topic but Sixers got a nice squad. What are they gonna do with redick? hes expiring, he helped them a lot

:nerd:

Can they bring him back and get a marquee FA?

I think so. They gave Reddick his large lump sum contract already, he might want something longer term now not necessarily in that price range.

Really depends on what FA are willing to go there. If you can land a verbal agreement with a marquee FA, then they'll make the necessary trades/moves imo

honestly, prob off topic but Sixers got a nice squad. What are they gonna do with redick? hes expiring, he helped them a lot

:nerd:

He’s had a career year this year, is in the perfect system with the perfect players to help him be even better and after we add a max guy this summer we’ll give him the best opportunity to win a championship til he retires. We need him so hopefully we figure something out on a cheaper deal for like 3 years.

The 3pt shooting from Reddick and the 2 mid season additions of Belinelli and Ilyasova has been huge for them and what makes them really dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom