• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Randle totally replaceable? It's a rarity that a talented young player like that like that is even on the market in the first place.
didnt hurt that brook lopez allergic to the paint.
but lets not act like we saw this coming from him prior to the year starting...i know magic didnt

Schroeder
Ingles (call him euro for the sake of arguing)
Pre washed Batum
Pre washed Fournier
Rubio

None are busts. None all stars either. But that’s draft is weak at the wing position
yea true but all them fools took time...real time to develop.

ingles was 27 before he got here
fournier just broke through like what 2 years ago
i will never cosign rubio

but ill sit back and wait.

So Carmelo averaged 7.3 points and 0.3 assists in the playoffs and he’s getting $28m next year? Crazy!

It's very telling that players who are far better than Melo like Duncan and Wade were willing to come off of the bench to help their teams win.

He could have went to Chicago and played with prime Rose and Noah but didn't. He could have taken less money so NY could sign some decent players but didn't. He could come off the bench to help his current team win but refuses. Melo might be the most selfish player ever. It's almost refreshing how up front his is with his selfishness. He wants his money, he wants to live where he wants to, and he wants to get his shots and be the primary guy. Winning be damned.

Not totally, we don't got anyone else that hits the boards like him, especially if Brook comes back. If he leaves I assume Kuz takes the starting PF slot, then it's Ball, Ingram, Kuz, Lopez, KCP if he comes back or another free agent/Hart. Randle's presence would be missed, plus he's the best defensive big we got. Kuz and Brook would be swiss cheese in the paint.
Sorry for confusion. Was talking about Randle from the perspective of the Mavs.

For all his limitations his teams still perform better when hes on the floor.
hey im not knocking he makes his team better bc he def does that...and hes active on defense. i just dont like his game, and the hype of him coming over was just a notch below bron coming into the league.

Ricky was set back kinda hard by his rookie year ACL tear. He's still a good player but I think that's had a permanent impact on his athleticism. And yeah, not learning to shoot was a big problem.

its some people game in the league you just dont like...ive always hated guards that cant go left and finish left.
TP was always wack to me too.

Ricky was set back kinda hard by his rookie year ACL tear. He's still a good player but I think that's had a permanent impact on his athleticism. And yeah, not learning to shoot was a big problem.

You're right, he was never the same after the ACL injury. Dude was electric during his rookie year. He slowed down a bit after his injuries and you can see it.

and with no desire to come off the bench. okc should just buy him out or sit his *** on the bench regardless of his demands
if PG comes back, russ got to allow the majority of the offense to run through PG if there isn't a real system in place

Why is the media putting so much weight on what Melo wants? He's not that good anymore and it should be up to the coach whether he should start or get benched.

Melo should have 0 leverage to demand a start. He's done nothing for OKC and the city does not owe him anything.

That being said, there are bigger problems thatn Melo's bench situation.

Donkic moves way to slow for me. Not all out on him but I don't think he's gonna be top 3 pick in this draft nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom