• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing Melo in the press conference when talking about "sacrificing everything" made it clear he's totally delusional. He will not change but coach really needs to address that and put him in his place (the bench) or at least reducing his minutes to 20 a game, start him, but play him mostly with the second unit.

If I were the Thunder I'd put the full court press on him. He's getting $28m next season if he opts in. I'd go to him and tell him he's coming off the bench and if he doesn't like it then he should opt out get accept a buy out. He's not a good enough player to have his cake and eat it too. He can't opt into a $28m contract and dictate to the franchise what his role will be.

Also, I think we owe Phil Jackson an apology on Melo. He wasn't correct about alot of things, but he was dead on about Melo being a selfish, egotistical, me-first player.

Kawhi really turned down 22Mil for 4 years at Jordan Brand dude might really be turning heel

If I were the Thunder I'd put the full court press on him. He's getting $28m next season if he opts in. I'd go to him and tell him he's coming off the bench and if he doesn't like it then he should opt out get accept a buy out. He's not a good enough player to have his cake and eat it too. He can't opt into a $28m contract and dictate to the franchise what his role will be.

Also, I think we owe Phil Jackson an apology on Melo. He wasn't correct about alot of things, but he was dead on about Melo being a selfish, egotistical, me-first player.

Exactly, it's annoying that the media is putting so much emphasis on Melo's voice. I doubt he has that much influence on the Thunder, he's literally accomplished nothing for them.

As far as Phil, sure, he may be right about Melo being egotistical, but he's also the one who gave him that contract.

Kawhi really turned down 22Mil for 4 years at Jordan Brand dude might really be turning heel

Maybe he thinks Boost is life? :nerd:

After looking at what Adidas gave Harden, I wouldn't blame him. What has Jordan brand done for Leonard? CP3 and Melo both were having signature models that are not moving off the shelves yet Kawhi is left out.

The Thunder don't really have any leverage here.

He may very well end up starting by default next season. Unless they pull off a miracle, he's their 2nd best scorer going into next season.

If they call his bluff...you've got a disgruntled Melo in your locker room who you're paying 28 million to.

Harden gets 13 mill a year from Adidas kawhi should at least be worth half that.

Spurs colorway for shoes>>> Laker colorways

Really doesn’t matter if you’re marketable. If the shoe looks good and performs well, people will buy it.

Most of Westbrook’s shoes are hideous. With Melo they just go back to the retros since that’s all they can sell.

Kawhi needs to sign with adidas. Westbrook was MVP last year, one of the biggest stars in the league and Jordan still can’t move any of his ugly *** shoes. Meanwhile Lillard barely makes the ASG as a reserve each year but his shoes still sell.

Really doesn’t matter if you’re marketable. If the shoe looks good and performs well, people will buy it.

Most of Westbrook’s shoes are hideous. With Melo they just go back to the retros since that’s all they can sell.

Kawhi needs to sign with adidas. Westbrook was MVP last year, one of the biggest stars in the league and Jordan still can’t move any of his ugly *** shoes. Meanwhile Lillard barely makes the ASG as a reserve each year but his shoes still sell.

One issue is that all of their signatures are within a sub-brand. So it's a Nike > Jordan > CP3/Melo/Westbrook. It's almost better in their case to be Nike > CP3/Melo/Westbrook. This has been a problem since Eddie Jones', Jeter's, etc... time. The exception is when the player sports a Jordan signature, ie. the case of Allen & Payton rocking retro PEs.

Kawhi's been under the radar the past few years (partly due to the nature of playing in San Antonio) but he's young enough to 'make waves' on a different team. He should push for either a Adidas/Nike > Leonard signature.

What has Ramona shell borne ever been right about

Don't fully trust this uncle Dennis story however I do tend to believe the Spurs may have mishandled this entire injury and the aftermath of it all

Don't fully trust this uncle Dennis story however I do tend to believe the Spurs may have mishandled this entire injury and the aftermath of it all

Ramona has a history of being wrong? Must've missed that.

There have been rumblings about Kawhi's uncle all year. Bill Simmons even mentioned it.

Reactions: MVP

There have been rumblings about Kawhi's uncle all year. Bill Simmons even mentioned it.

Yea Momo is good. She just said that she spoke to Kiwi directly.

Article is 100% right.

The only thing is, they undersold it. Kawhi didn't just feel like the spurs were alienating him, he was pissed tf off at them because in his eyes, they are the ones who misdiagnosed it in the first place and are now positioning the situation as KL being a prima donna about it and in a way not believing him.

And Everything's on hold in San Antonio right now until Pop decides on whether he's retiring or not, which is a legit possibility and has been all year.

Article is 100% right.

The only thing is, they undersold it. Kawhi didn't just feel like the spurs were alienating him, he was pissed tf off at them because in his eyes, they are the ones who misdiagnosed it in the first place and are now positioning the situation as KL being a prima donna about it and in a way not believing him.

And Everything's on hold in San Antonio right now until Pop decides on whether he's retiring or not, which is a legit possibility and has been all year.
Agreed with your post actually I'm siding with Leonard and been saying the same thing since the situation was brought to light

The assertions by her about the ulterior motives are what I'm questioning

That's why I asked what has she been right about, it was an honest question

I also could give a damb about bill Simmons bum ***

Momo is very credible. One of the few to even get a sniff of Laker news when they had the ship tight when Mitch was in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom