• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

3AC97AF7-D491-4166-86B0-8EAF488A7284.gif

Well the Lakers could go either way...

I can’t see PG leading that team past the 1st round. If he learned anything from Melo, it should to be not chase the money as well. PG needs to force himself on to the Rockets or Spurs if he’s really about winning.

Now replace Fizdale with Stackhouse

Fiz is a decent coach but I don’t like any of the candidates truth be told. I GUESS Mark Jackson if I had to pick one

Has stack proven himself to be forward thinking? Haven't read up on him

"I probably wouldn't like my game as a coach," said Stackhouse, a deadly midrange shooter in his heyday. "Midrange 2s - I tell guys, all right if it's against the shot clock and the guy runs you off and you got to take a one-dribble pull-up, OK, do it.

"But otherwise, let's try to get into the paint and find another trigger and find something else on the weakside. Or just sidestep him and take the 3."

https://t.co/EJMnypMurc

"I probably wouldn't like my game as a coach," said Stackhouse, a deadly midrange shooter in his heyday. "Midrange 2s - I tell guys, all right if it's against the shot clock and the guy runs you off and you got to take a one-dribble pull-up, OK, do it.

"But otherwise, let's try to get into the paint and find another trigger and find something else on the weakside. Or just sidestep him and take the 3."

https://t.co/EJMnypMurc
It's lit

I know alot of fans think "why would PG stay in OKC? There's nothing there for him" but keep in mind that OKC can still offer him an additional year and over $40m more than any other team. This is likely PG's last big payday also.

Either money isn't a big deal to him or he really hates its in OKC. Staying should be his #1 option.

PG could go the melo route and take the bag and accept a trade later... if he was smart he would resign with OKC and get a NTC... so if he gets a trade its only to where he wants to go

PG could go the melo route and take the bag and accept a trade later... if he was smart he would resign with OKC and get a NTC... so if he gets a trade its only to where he wants to go

Can't see OKC offering PG max money AND a NTC. However I think the bigger problem is having 3 ball dominant players as starters though.

If Scott Perry and Mills fall for the garbage KD to NY narrative with hiring Mark they both need to be fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom