• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody talking about whether or not okc will give PG the max. I mean to be that high above the luxury tax and still be knocked out of first round, year after year is not something ownership wants. They cheapednout on harden by a few mill

They need a forward and center who can play defense and rebound. Gotta go after Aaron Gordon in the offseason. Maybe see if you can get Noel for cheap?

I guess they'd have to do booker at 2 and Luka at 3? Was jackson playing much at 4? Hmm could kind of leave jackson hanging if he can't play the 4 or if they want someone like Gordon

They definitely need defense for booker and Luka

With Booker and Luka dont necessarily need a traditional point guard. I think they'll be the backcourt from day 1 if Luka is the pick.

Since both will get blown by on a daily basis, best to have the entire frontcourt defensive minded

Jamal Crawford opting out of his $4.5M contract for 2018-19 now has Minnesota with $117M in salary (including the OKC 1st), $6M below the luxury tax. The Timberwolves can create $4.9M in additional flexibility if they waive Cole Aldrich by June 30. The center has $2.05M in salary protection. Crawford has non-bird rights and Minnesota is restricted to $5.19M in the first year they can offer the guard. Minnesota does have the $8.6M midlevel and $3.4M biannual exception available but using more than $5.29M of the midlevel would hard cap the team.

Guard Jimmy Butler has stressed to management that he wants Crawford to remain in Minnesota by any means necessary, sources said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom