Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spicy non playoff thread is spicy

If Becky gonna play Greek at 5 a lot and sway management to get spacing and defense, she's good in my book. Otherwise whomever they hire better not **** up the Giannis era but the front office may have already done that

sucks for the pistons. them being good is good for the nba

they just can't get over that hump

Blah....I’d say the success of the Pistons, Magic, Suns, Bucks, Hawks, Nets, Nuggets and Grizzlies makes the least difference to the success of the NBA

Blah....I’d say the success of the Pistons, Magic, Suns, Bucks, Hawks, Nets, Nuggets and Grizzlies makes the least difference to the success of the NBA
smaller market teams' success is very important to the nba success especially in markets where they have a fanship across several states and most especially in a league where the same 3/4 teams continue to get all the perks, press, etc.

Seems like you chose those at random.

They’re not random at all. Those are all the teams with the least fans in the league. Traveling around the country and meeting a fan of any of those teams that’s from anywhere outside of the state those teams play in is like finding a damn unicorn.

They’re not random at all. Those are all the teams with the least fans in the league. Traveling around the country and meeting a fan of any of those teams that’s from anywhere outside of the state those teams play in is like finding a damn unicorn.

That doesn’t mean they aren’t valuable to the league though. Brooklyn and Barclays is one of the most valuable assets in b-ball.

Also that about the fans is not accurate to the Grizzlies and Pistons.

This is pretty funny coming from a Bucs fan :lol:

I see where you’re coming from but I’ve seen and met plenty more Bucs fans across the country than I have Magic, Suns, Bucks, Grizzlies, Nets, Nuggets and Hawks.

And I didn’t say the Bucs success is that huge to the NFL either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom