• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucks gave what could be eventual ECF champs trouble with a hedge fund manager as HC, y’all don’t think they won’t make a jump?
not at all

one series doesn't mean anything

bucks are not a good team at all even if they were a 2 seed. wouldn't have them any further than the 2nd round. team is not good enough

Bucks gave what could be eventual ECF champs trouble with a hedge fund manager as HC, y’all don’t think they won’t make a jump?

A jump to what tho?

Bottom line is that they'll never contend for the Eastern Conference without AT LEAST one more elite talent AND a more balanced roster.

A jump to what tho?

Bottom line is that they'll never contend for the Eastern Conference without AT LEAST one more elite talent AND a more balanced roster.

Their roster definitely needs some tuning but let’s not act like the JCPenney sales manager didn’t have Jason Terry and shabazz Muhammad playing together in the playoffs

KD is so cold. For GSW he’s like the amazing side piece with a ton of wife qualities, yet doesn’t care for the commitment. Warriors don’t need him, but he’s fantastic to have.

If the Bucks somehow get another All NBA talent or at least All-Star I'd easily put them as being in any tier below Boston in the next 2 years

Unfortunately their management ****** their cap so bad this may be an impossible feat. Can't expect any team to compete without at least 2 All NBA players

If the Bucks somehow get another All NBA talent or at least All-Star I'd easily put them as being in any tier below Boston in the next 2 years

Unfortunately their management ****ed their cap so bad this may be an impossible feat. Can't expect any team to compete without at least 2 All NBA players

In a perfect world, Jabari would be that 2nd All NBA player :smh:

I dont see much value where the Bucks are drafting. If they move that pick, they can potentially get rid of a bad contract and look at free agency.

CDF62281-6FF6-4B48-9BE0-DD4C5C21B7D5.png

Can't see anyone committing to Boogie long term for max money.

I think he'll end up getting a short term loaded contract similar to the one Lowry signed last summer.

If by really good you mean perennial 2nd Round KO, sure.

Nah that team could do some legitimate damage. That lineup with a good bench is automatically the third best team in the West with a lot of room to grow IMO. Better than the Blazers, Pelicans, Spurs, Wolves, Thunder and Jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom