• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see anyone committing to Boogie long term for max money.

I think he'll end up getting a short term loaded contract similar to the one Lowry signed last summer.

What team would take em? I'd like to say Toronto but they're maxed out.

If I had to bet right now it'd be LA.

Seems that way. No team will offer him a max. He'll probably sign a one or two year "prove it" type of contract.

Same with Isiah Thomas.

This is going to be a strange summer also considering the lower than expected cap space (i blame the warriors)

LA would give Boogie the max just cause. I think he would be enough to attract PG. They’d be a legit 6th seed in the west. Better than what Minny has now.

Ddb5B67VQAI5eBq.jpg

:rofl:

I mean, minus PG, that team literally might happen.

After LeBron loses this series best believe where he goes he’s going to make 1000% sure his team is ridiculously stacked so he has no chance of ever missing the Finals again.

I’ve already said....Fultz (or Dario), Covington, Bayless, #10 and #26. They can take our first rounder next year too if that gets it done.
It is going to take Fultz AND Dario.

Spurs aren't going to take one of Fultz or Dario, a guy that was absolute trash juice in the playoffs, a guy that didn't even play in the playoffs, and then 10 and 26.l

That’s not enough for a top 6-7 guy IMO. Not even close

It is though.

And if you really think it’s not then please think of a realistic deal from somebody else for a disgruntled star with one year left on his deal where they’re going to get more than this past year’s #1 overall pick who’s still only 19 years old, a dude who’s going to be on the 2nd Team All Defense team this year with a decent contract signed on for another 4 years, an expiring contract that can be flipped at the deadline and the #10 and #26 picks.

Don’t include the Celtics because that’s not happening. After the Thunder just took their chances on a one year rental of PG and are going to have zero to show for it while losing a now 26 year old All Star and another really good young player in Sabonis teams are not going to be lining up to trade for these type of players that could bounce the following summer. If Kawhi doesn’t wanna be on the Spurs then he damn sure ain’t going to wanna sign long term in Phoenix or some other crap team.

Honestly I would love to see kawhi leave SA before the start of the season because it's annoying seeing the spurs having to deal with these rumors. If the rumors are true, then I do get why he hasn't played because he is worried that hes not 100% but if he's doing it for any other reason than that then :smh: . Realistically what do teams have to offer the spurs for kawhi because if I'm the spurs I'd be asking for the sun, moon, and the stars?

Luka
Booker
Kawhi
Warren
Capela

So I’m guessing you think Josh Jackson, Elfrid Payton with one year left on his contract and the poo-poo platter of Chriss and Bender is more enticing than what I had the Sixers offering......

San Antonio would demand Fultz and Dario and the pick.

I don’t think that makes sense with LeBron at 34 years old next year. Whenever he leaves you’re capped out with no depth behind your stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom