• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
San Antonio would demand Fultz and Dario and the pick.

I don’t think that makes sense with LeBron at 34 years old next year. Whenever he leaves you’re capped out with no depth behind your stars.

You’re acting like it would be a bad thing that we would be left with Kawhi, Embiid and Simmons after LeBron retires :lol:

It would for sure be Fultz + Dario + Covington. You're trading for a legitimate MVP candidate, there're only a handful of those.

Yea Philly def has to cough up both Fultz and Saric + cov and picks for the Spurs to even pick up the phone... and Philly would gladly do it.

I’m not sure you dudes are understanding Kawhi has one year left on his deal and just stayed away from his team for basically an entire season and apparently his uncle (that lives in New Jersey) is the one handling all his **** now.

The Spurs aren’t going to have much leverage, just like the Pacers didn’t last year. And like I said, after PG is bouncing a year after that deal now teams realllllly aren’t going to have much leverage in these situations.

I’m not sure you dudes are understanding Kawhi has one year left on his deal and just stayed away from his team for basically an entire season and apparently his uncle (that lives in New Jersey) is the one handling all his **** now.

The Spurs aren’t going to have much leverage, just like the Pacers didn’t last year. And like I said, after PG is bouncing a year after that deal now teams realllllly aren’t going to have much leverage in these situations.

I honestly don’t think Spurs are that eager to trade him despite all that’s happened. Best believe Buford and Pop holding out for the best deal possible and insisting on both Fultz and Saric.

If Coangelo walks away from that over Fultz or Saric he should be fired :lol:

So I’m guessing you think Josh Jackson, Elfrid Payton with one year left on his contract and the poo-poo platter of Chriss and Bender is more enticing than what I had the Sixers offering......
Jackson - Chriss - Bender - Chandler (to make money work) - #16 - #31 - Better pick of PHX or MIL in 2019 Draft

for

Kawhi & Patty Mills

Leverage or not, once he’s on the block, if you don’t trade for Kawhi someone else will.

So all of you dudes saying this, after what happened with Paul George, think teams are going to be lining up to give away most of their young assets for another dude with one year left on his contract again who CLEARLY wants a trade to the team/teams of his choice?

It’s not happening.

Phoenix could offer the number 1, another pick in this draft and Warren

They could...and then instead of having Luka/Ayton/Bagley/Bamba and a 24 year old that averaged 20 PPG this year they’d be left with nothing next summer after Kawhi bounces when they don’t make the playoffs.

There’s not as many REALISTIC scenarios/destinations as you guys are thinking.

They could...and then instead of having Luka/Ayton/Bagley/Bamba and a 24 year old that averaged 20 PPG this year they’d be left with nothing next summer after Kawhi bounces when they don’t make the playoffs.

There’s not as many REALISTIC scenarios/destinations as you guys are thinking.

Booker, Kawhi, Jackson means they are left with nothing?

It is happening because not everyday is a MVP player on the block. Teams will empty the farm for Kawhi. Nobody’s gonna wait and see what happens in a year. He’ll have a list of teams and the Spurs will contact those teams if it gets down to that.

No...next summer when Kawhi does the exact same thing that PG is about to do and bounces to the actual team he wants to play for then they’d be left with nothing to show for the deal.

And you’re assuming he doesn’t do the same to philly. This is the most unpredictable dude in league history. Everyone inquiring about him is taking a huge risk

I don’t think Cousins to LA is a lock just yet. Mavs are always thirsty for a big, I could see them offering another big contract to a post achiles tear player.

Cuban gonna play the “well take care of u and actually care about u” card. Cousins gonna eat that up after getting jaded twice.

Middleton, Thon Maker, Jabari (sign and trade), #17 for Kawhi.

This sounds good til you realize the Bucks would be giving up every asset they have for possibly a one year rental and then if he does end up leaving, Bledsoe and Brogdon’s contracts are also up and the Bucks then have the worst roster in the league around Giannis

.....and then he asks for a trade too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom