• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thibs loves his old players.
Bulls will give up Lavine, Dunn, and the 22nd pick for KAT

Didn't realize til late in the year that Thibs had Butler, Taj, Aaron Brooks, and Rose :lol: all he needed was to find a way to get Noah and Deng

a-friend a-friend @itsaboutthattime @atransta

tenor.gif

Wicked
I hope they do KC first and skip Seattle for LasVegas

All my Seattle fans on here been ****ting on us too hard.
I hope they have 38 teams in the League before Seattle gets another team.

Get at me Seattle Bros. You know who you are.
chill....

Like I said, them dudes talked to me Like I raped their Immediates and robbed their house.
Call OKC every name in the Book and cursed the whole state and called the owners GayBlades and said nasty things like "that's why the owner offed himself" etc.

Dudes went in super hard.
Screw the lot of em' when it comes to wishing them fortune......I don't wish anything bad..........but God forbid I bless that house.

Kobe sounds like a ****ing robot in these “Detail” videos :lol:

I wish he wouldn’t always try so hard to talk like how he “thinks” people want him to sound. Dude literally completely changes the way he talks depending on who he’s talking to.

Kobe sounds like a ****ing robot in these “Detail” videos :lol:

I wish he wouldn’t always try so hard to talk like how he “thinks” people want him to sound. Dude literally completely changes the way he talks depending on who he’s talking to.
I agree which is why I don't want a lot of interviews with him anymore. he speaks so fake and weird that it actually bothers the **** outta me :lol:

I agree which is why I don't want a lot of interviews with him anymore. he speaks so fake and weird that it actually bothers the **** outta me :lol:

Bro he legit will even put a little accent on his voice if he’s talking to people from different countries :lol:

You can watch 5 different Kobe interviews and he’ll talk completely different in all 5 of them

He doesn't know who he is, which is okay.
He's been a ball player his whole life, and he's not that anymore.
Grow Old? Reinvent?
There is a certain humility that comes with being the Old guy and watching the Young cook.
ONe day you wake up and it hits you,..........it's just facts of life.

My friend who works for Nike had dinner with Kobe before she said Kobe was on that philophical bs the whoooole night

yall be hatin on intelligent ****** way too much. do the same to chris webber. sound to me like yall just too insecure and want every ***** to sound like dmx

If KAT gets traded. That means the first three picks from his draft got traded with the fourth pick out for the year with torn ACL

With picks 5 to 9 kind of sucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom