• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I this will look infinitely more attractive to the Grizz if they add a couple of more picks and Chandler Parsons contract. If the Grizz can pull that off, getting rid of Parson alone is a huge win.

Why would the Raps do that though? Maybe if they go on rebuild mode, they can collect as many assets as needed with the cost of Chandler.

I this will look infinitely more attractive to the Grizz if they add a couple of more picks and Chandler Parsons contract. If the Grizz can pull that off, getting rid of Parson alone is a huge win.

Why would the Raps do that though? Maybe if they go on rebuild mode, they can collect as many assets as needed with the cost of Chandler.
Raps would do it because they've hit a ceiling and it gives them a good start on a rebuild. Maasai has been open to bold moves in the past.

IMG_20180518_081450.jpg

If the Raptors were to go full rebuild mode and collect as many young assets/picks as possible then they wouldn’t really be looking to add high priced free agents for the next couple summers anyway. So they’d be straight having Parson’s contract til 2020. Grizzlies would probably have to include their first rounder for at least next year too though.

If the Raptors were to go full rebuild mode and collect as many young assets/picks as possible then they wouldn’t really be looking to add high priced free agents for the next couple summers anyway. So they’d be straight having Parson’s contract til 2020. Grizzlies would probably have to include their first rounder for at least next year too though.

Memphis Grizzlies 2019 first-round pick: The Celtics receive this pick if it falls between Nos. 9 and 30. If it does not convey in 2019, the pick then becomes top-6 protected in 2020. If the selection doesn’t convey by 2020, it becomes an unprotected 2021 first-rounder going to Boston.

F the Celtics man...

Memphis Grizzlies 2019 first-round pick: The Celtics receive this pick if it falls between Nos. 9 and 30. If it does not convey in 2019, the pick then becomes top-6 protected in 2020. If the selection doesn’t convey by 2020, it becomes an unprotected 2021 first-rounder going to Boston.

F the Celtics man...

The hell deal was this from?

I don’t think replacing Dario and Covington with LeBron James and Kawhi would hurt our offense man...Kawhi has turned himself into a good shooter and LeBron obviously can get ridiculously hot from outside. That lineup defensively would be amazing. And apparently if we were to include Dario in the trade as well as Fultz, Covington, Bayless and #10 then we could still afford to bring JJ back if he took a deal for anything less than $10 mill per year.

Dario and Covington play the wing especially Covington. Dario was only successful in the paint when Embiid was out. Too afford Kawhi and Lebron, Reddick is definitely gone. With Kawhi, Lebron, Simmons and Embiid all four are most effective from the Free Throw to the paint area. Simmons and Lebron play the same exact role. Sure this team will dominate the East, but against a healthy Warriors or Rockets.. with all that perimeter shooting.

Kawhi isnt just good, he is an elite and efficient shooter

From the mid-range. If you look at the Spurs they've always had shooters surrounding their post/mid post players....

Which is why if I'm the Cavs... I'm doing everything possible to get this deal done KLove is still in his prime.. going to give you possibly five years to develop this year's first rounder. Then hope that after Lebron either leaves or retires you Cavs fall into the top 10 of the lottery if they don't you still have another pick that you can make top five protected meaning if the pick falls into the top five it automatically goes to Spurs.

He goes on to explain that if JJ takes $10 mill or less per year we could sign him back as well. And we’d have Kawhi’s rights to sign him and go over the cap next summer too. Could have Ben-JJ-Kawhi-LeBron-Embiid locked up til LeBron retires basically.

I woudlnt even go after Lebron if I were the Sixers. Form a core of Kawhi, Simmons, Embiid and use that extra money to retain everyone else and actually build a team.

I woudlnt even go after Lebron if I were the Sixers. Form a core of Kawhi, Simmons, Embiid and use that extra money to retain everyone else and actually build a team.

Who do we need to retain for next year? If we were to do that trade and give up two starters, our #1 overall pick from last year and the #10 pick this year and having over $30+ mill in cap space left then we better be getting LeBron or PG too. Jonah Bolden is coming over and will probably take over the Ilyasova role off the bench, TJ, Justin Anderson and Holmes are still under contract for next year. Just resign Belinelli and whoever else for cheap that wants to come off the bench for a contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom