• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Zo-PG-Kiwi-BI-C

>

Myrie-Hayward-Jason-Jalen-Al

Ball players have the exact opposite ability of Samson. The less hair they have, the better they are.

The shorter my hair got... the more bricks I threw up... almost got crossed .... anklebreakers aren't crisp enough, J's aint wet enough, passes no longer cutting through the air

I’d sign Boogie on a team friendly deal simply because you don’t know what he’s gonna give you in the future. History tells us he won’t be the same... and he was already a fat lazy bum 75% of the time before the injury

Boogie aint taking any team friendly deals, or else he'd just stay on the Pelicans. Ever since that injury, he's thinking about bags only.

"Looking out for myself" is as blatant as it gets.

boogie going have to prove himself. teams should really give him a one year deal and see if he's healthy

DMC tore his achilles in late January?

By October, it'll be almost 9 months since his surgery.

Idk about how good he'll be when he comes back (I think he'll be fine) but I legit wouldn't be shocked if he's back by opening night. By the end of November at the latest.

Mehmet Okur
When the injury happened: An April 2010 playoff game at age 30

Before the injury: Okur averaged 13.5 points and 7.1 rebounds during the 2009-10 regular season, starting all 73 games for Utah.

After the injury: Okur played just 30 more games across two seasons for the Jazz and Nets. Neither were particularly effective.

Elton Brand
When the injury happened: An August 2007 offseason workout at age 28

Before the injury: Through his first nine seasons, Brand averaged 20 points and 10 rebounds as an athletic force known for his leaping abilities. It wasn’t ridiculous to think that Brand could have been a Hall of Fame candidate if he had been allowed to continue his prime uninterrupted.

After the injury: Brand averaged 15 points and eight rebounds during the 2010-11 season, but never eclipsed those numbers in any other one. In an interview with InsideSocal.com, Brand said this:

I didn’t have the same explosiveness that I had. I regained and then I relost it. I didn’t have it. I had to change my game a little bit where I jumped off two feet and I was a little bit slower.

Maurice Taylor
When the injury happened: A September 2001 offseason workout at age 24

Before the injury: Taylor was a promising young player for the Houston Rockets and Los Angeles Clippers, averaging 14 points and five rebounds in his first four seasons.

After the injury: Taylor never even reached his rookie season numbers again, averaging just eight points, although he did play 286 more games.

LaPhonso Ellis
When the injury happened: An April 1997 game at age 26

Before the injury: Ellis was a high-flier in the 90s in the midst of a career year, averaging 22 points and seven rebounds before the torn Achilles.

After the injury: Ellis played six more seasons, but he never even hit 15 points per game again and averaged just 9.3 during 357 more games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom