• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boogie is worth taking a chance on. Just not for a ridiculous contract.
No 4 year 150+mil with a player option type contracts.
Gotta be smart signing a 300lb dude coming off an achilles.

If I had to guess, I'd say the Pels end up giving him a big deal and then try to move him.

Boogie isn't signing a contract with a team option.

He may not have a choice if he wants anywhere close to max money. As much as I love Boogie, this particular injury would warrant some apprehension on the part of the team that signs him. I think it's a medium that he may be forced into. I don't see anybody offering him a 3 or 4 year deal at anywhere close to what he wants.

He may not have a choice if he wants anywhere close to max money. As much as I love Boogie, this particular injury would warrant some apprehension on the part of the team that signs him. I think it's a medium that he may be forced into. I don't see anybody offering him a 3 or 4 year deal at anywhere close to what he wants.
Dallas would probably do it with the quickness.

What teams even realistically have close to max cap space for Cousins and the need for a starting center?

What teams even realistically have close to max cap space for Cousins and the need for a starting center?

Lakers
Mavs
Bulls
Suns.

I doubt he gets max years or max money but someone will kick the tires on him. And should. 2 years x won’t kill you

Mavs been thirsty for a center for who knows how long. If Bamba doesnt fall to them (hell even if he does) I could see Cuban giving Cousins that 3/90 deal.

Aren't the Mavs rebuilding?

Why would they bring in Boogie?
Cuban and Carlisle not trying to do all that. They can offer someone a max this summer and then will have a lot of cap space again next summer when Wes Matthews comes off the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom