• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so dallas is going to willingly give up a top pick just to be able to pay 30+mill to DJ when hes 33-34?
If they’re that hellbent on signing him, sure? They would be getting more than just DJ as well, like say another lottery pick and more players

Quit with the tone breh, it ain’t that serious for you to be acting like that

Drummond got time today
20180521_154032.png

Never

Dwight even has a better looking three point shot than this dude

pistons retweeted that vid

made me chuckle

I love Drummond but that jumper will never develop nor will it work in game. practicing on some old 5 foot dude aint impressive. doing it night it and night out against best defenders in the league then ill care but we all know hes gonna hype up these jumpers all summer judging by this talk. hes gonna shoot some for a few games then go back to missing bunnies around the basket

Dwight tried developing a jumper and looked good but never even used it

pistons retweeted that vid

made me chuckle

I love Drummond but that jumper will never develop nor will it work in game. practicing on some old 5 foot dude aint impressive. doing it night it and night out against best defenders in the league then ill care but we all know hes gonna hype up these jumpers all summer judging by this talk. hes gonna shoot some for a few games then go back to missing bunnies around the basket

Dwight tried developing a jumper and looked good but never even used it

He is the master of missing layups

Even whenever he’s managed to make a good move on Embiid he always ends up blowing some easy *** shot 3 feet or less away

Wasn’t there some other rookie team list out there? I’m glad kuzma got first team because the other list didn’t have him there

Looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom