• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bamba and Cousins would actually fit. Would allow Bamba to slowly develop and be a force once Cousins is off the books.

Twin towers is kinda gross now even with healthy boogie and Davis it never gave me confidence they’d be a force down the line

Maybe if the league cycles back to that but for now it’s speed and shooting. Cousins was slow even when healthy

I never liked Cousins. Won’t take away how he was arguably the best offensive center in the league at one point, but he’s pretty much the center version of Melo.

Can’t see him ever being part of a winning formula.

I never liked Cousins. Won’t take away how he was arguably the best offensive center in the league at one point, but he’s pretty much the center version of Melo.

Can’t see him ever being part of a winning formula.
Damn that’s actually a good comparison :lol:

Twin towers is kinda gross now even with healthy boogie and Davis it never gave me confidence they’d be a force down the line

Maybe if the league cycles back to that but for now it’s speed and shooting. Cousins was slow even when healthy

Don't have the numbers in front of me but the eye test says NOLA was better with Mirotic at the 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom