• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean they had a little beef when Dame lobbied to be an all star and Russ say what you will but he averaged a damn triple double

Dame helped his team win 8 more games from the previous year with no roster changes.

Westbrook won 1 more game adding BGH. All while averaging a triple double. And the guy they dealt made all NBA.

All Westbrook slander is warranted

Dame helped his team win 8 more games from the previous year with no roster changes.

Westbrook won 1 more game adding BGH. All while averaging a triple double. And the guy they dealt made all NBA.

All Westbrook slander is warranted

Oh Dame definitely had a great year. Just wouldn’t shock me if voters were thinking in the back of their heads like “oh you complained about him being an all star now watch us put him ahead of you in All NBA :lol:

forget all-nba teams, i need to know who had a better year between korver and melo. nba award show needs to hand out a trophy between the two
it seems like carmelo put up better numbers but kyle was more efficient with his shooting

upload_2018-5-24_13-14-55.png

Bad comparison. Melo is a family man still thinking he’s a player. He doesn’t know what he is.

Korver been a family man/role player his whole career. There’s literally been no adjustment period ever.

Bad comparison. Melo is a family man still thinking he’s a player. He doesn’t know what he is.

Korver been a family man/role player his whole career. There’s literally been no adjustment period ever.

but who had the better year? i dont care about past history, adjustments or what they are going through in personal life. i am talking about on the court. i didnt watch too many okc regular season gms, but what i saw from melo in the playoffs was someone that was a liability on the court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom