Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Korver legit been through alot this year and still showing up in games
Melo been buns and he only got kicked out the house and lala getting smashed on power

Korver legit been through alot this year and still showing up in games
Melo been buns and he only got kicked out the house and lala getting smashed on power
just saw the video about his lil bro
they went from finding a match for a liver donation to it the surgery being unsuccesful in like 15 hours

Both poor defenders. Both great shooters. Jokic's playmaking is on a completely different level than Towns' or any other big's. Overall I think it's very close, I'm not saying it's some landslide or anything, but I have Jokic slightly ahead. You're being a homer by acting like that's some crazy opinion.

3885DC4A-2CAC-406F-84B7-FF04FFE7D074.jpeg

Lol this overseas right?

Why didn't he get a chance in the postseason despite poor guard play by Philly?

Brett Brown said he wanted to “stick with the guys that got him there.” Took him a couple games just to even give TJ a decent amount of playing time and didn’t even play Justin Anderson til the last game when we could have badly used him all series.

Woah...where’s this?

Brett Brown said he wanted to “stick with the guys that got him there.” Took him a couple games just to even give TJ a decent amount of playing time and didn’t even play Justin Anderson til the last game when we could have badly used him all series.

Woah...where’s this?
Those are obviously photoshopped :lol:

Is it crazy of me to think the NBA gave Dame Lilliard that first team nod to keep him in Portland??

Not really they gave it to Russ along with an MVP to get him to stay in OKC last season. Him averaging another triple double and 1 less win and being on the second team should tell you it was all a ploy last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom