Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is the point of a burner account

People really on twitter that much that they read every tweet? Like who decides they’re gonna follow those accounts or bother to read the crap they tweet out

I’m clueless but I’m also not a social media freak

He tweeted and responded to several major Philly media outlets which in turn sparked some conversation in the comments section. Colangelo must be insecure and thin skinned since he went at hinkie and Uriji in defense of his own name.

If I had to compare Tatum to someone, I would say McGrady
The difference in playmaking/ (TMAC) and shooting (Tatum) would make me shy away from THAT comparison.

NBA Draft.net compared him to Allan Houston. I see that more than TMAC. A scoring wing that is a very good SHOOTER and doesn't offer TOO much else on the offensive end (at this point). Tatum's length/size/athleticism is a little higher than Houston's and it shows in his rebounding numbers

Last edited:
Tatum has already done what McGrady hasn't by advancing past the 1st round.
Statements like this are misleading. It is presented AS IF it is the fault of TMAC that happened. As much as he did for those teams he was on, if he wasn't there would those teams have been AS good?

I was wondering how Buc Em would approach this. Denial seems to be the name of the game.

But seriously the Ben Simmons thing concerns me more than Colangelo.

Reactions: HIM
It shouldn’t take the Sixers long to figure out whose accounts those are. Literally might only take a day. His bosses are multi-billionaires with access to anybody in the world, shouldn’t be hard for them.

The best part is the tipster coming from a machine learning/AI background.. if this ends up being Hinkie this will officially be one of the funniest stories in the history of sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom