• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Every potential GM possible will probably be lining the hell up for this job. A 52 win team that’s only going to get better, two young superstars, no bad contracts, cap space to add a max free agent this summer and an amazing fan base? And pretty much all Sixers fans hated Colangelo even before this came out so everybody will like the new guy more than him no matter who it is.

A sixer fan with the tech capabilities is the one who triggered all of this.. listen to the SoundCloud link I posted above

He intended to go to reddit, but wanted it taken more seriously

Really interesting.. recommend everyone check it out

A sixer fan with the tech capabilities is the one who triggered all of this.. listen to the SoundCloud link I posted above

He intended to go to reddit, but wanted it taken more seriously
Speaking of reddit NBA, they found Whiteside's burner account too :rofl:

Profile pic:

KXvczE6M_400x400.jpg

:rofl:

I really think a decent amout of ok teams are going blow things up, deepening the haves and the have nots in the league

And it would be the smart move for certain teams, not sure if they do it though

ESPN continues to impress with the way they handle their business. No mentions whatsoever today on their home page or NBA page about the Colangelo story, aside from one short Screamin A video saying he deserves the benefit of the doubt. On a day with no NBA game to cover.

This is the company that uses their website to let us know for 24 straight hrs when a rapper says something about a player or what NBA tweets can mean for our basic existence.

I had the day off today basically to travel to D.C. It was the main topic of every single show. Not sure about the website though

Even if it really is BC's wife, it still looks bad. 1000% he communicates these things to her.

He definitely knew about it and he’s definitely getting fired. I think ownership is just waiting til they have all their facts completely straight because of the sensitive nature and the fact that this involves family and will be getting both the son and dad fired.

He definitely knew about it and he’s definitely getting fired. I think ownership is just waiting til they have all their facts completely straight because of the sensitive nature and the fact that this involves family and will be getting both the son and dad fired.

They are definitely going to make sure they get the facts right. Dont want to catch a wrongful termination suit

Last edited:
Y'all smoking rocks if you think Jaylen is getting traded for a damn draft pick :lol:

Plays the league's most valuable position and just made a huge jump from Year 1 to Year 2.

If given the choice who would you trade first, jaylen or Kyrie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom