• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you’re hoping it’s a weird dude from Idaho, but Colangelo is clearly involved one way or another

Has anyone asked him about the accounts going private after it was brought up to him?

I’m not hoping for anything at this point, we have one of the most attractive situations roster and salary cap wise in the entire NBA...anybody that’s available would love to be handed the job just like Colangelo was.

I think it’s pretty obvious that unless somebody despised Colangelo to an EXTREME level and has been working on framing him in this for the last couple years then there’s nobody else it could be outside of the Colangelos or a close friend or family member of theirs. The dude tweeted almost entirely about the Sixers, Raptors and Colangelo’s kid’s college basketball team.

giphy.gif

Rozier and SAC pick :nerd:

Would be great but I think it will require more than just Rozier. NBA teams want to milk as many pieces the Cs have left as possible. But if Brown has to be inlcuded in a trade then I'll pass. He's much more suitable for bigger trades if it happens.

Would be great but I think it will require more than just Rozier. NBA teams want to milk as many pieces the Cs have left as possible. But if Brown has to be inlcuded in a trade then I'll pass. He's much more suitable for bigger trades if it happens.

I could see the Grizzlies for sure wanting to do it for Jaylen Brown. Would give them a player who’s good right now to play with Conley and Gasoline as well as a building block for their future.

I could see the Grizzlies for sure wanting to do it for Jaylen Brown. Would give them a player who’s good right now to play with Conley and Gasoline as well as a building block for their future.

That’s exactly why I don’t think Ainge moves Brown for Bamba if they’re tryna contend for the championship next year. Brown would be way more valuable than a future Horford replacement

I don't see trading a player who has shown as much progress as Brown for a prospect, especially a not-sure-thing.

It's gonna be an interesting offseason for sure. Ainge def knows he has a good problem at the moment especially with Brown and Tatum showing out this season, and I know he's looking forward to seeing the two youngins FINALLY play with Hayward-Kyrie-Horf at the same time.

Kadeem/Nader/Yabu/Rozay/draft picks :lol:

Lookin to see Jabari Bird develop nicely into the roster. He showed flashes of athleticism when Marcus went down :pimp:

iono...as insurance for an aging horford, to have depth in the frontcourt as opposed to having a crowded backcourt/wing postion ?
It doesn’t matter if you have a crowded wing position, it’s not equal value to trade a proven young talent for a prospect with that many question marks.

Like Clifford but that hire is so meh. Could've kept Vogel for that. I'm beyond positive that ownership must change in Orlando for good basketball decision making and sustained success to occur. Now just waiting for them to f*** the draft up again to stop giving a damn all together.

Like Clifford but that hire is so meh. Could've kept Vogel for that. I'm beyond positive that ownership must change in Orlando for good basketball decision making and sustained success to occur. Now just waiting for them to f*** the draft up again to stop giving a damn all together.
What mistakes has ownership made outside of hiring bad GMs?

What mistakes has ownership made outside of hiring bad GMs?
Bingo. Also, keeping Alex Martins around the decision making. And Martins and DeVos' meddling in bball-related decisions during Henny's tenure (i.e., trading Dipo and pick for Serge on Draft night for a win now move for a team that can't win 40 games). DeVos is a big spender but he's not that knowledgeable on the sport (professionally) and it shows with the those put in charge and inevitablythe product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom