• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST imagine the first PG Lonzo scores 25 on with 7 reb and 10 ast.

How would they feel?

Lmfao.

This is why it won't happen.

I fell asleep 1st quarter but I see pat did what I thought he would do. Be a dog and chump the hell outta zo. Gonna be a humbling year for the ball family. And I'm a Lavar supporter, but his son not gonna be able to breathe this year.

Dame
DSJ
Bledsoe
CP
Curry
Rose
Kyrie
Dragic
Russ
Lowry
Teague
DLo
Holiday
John
German rondo
Jamal Murray
Kemba
Conley
Effrid
Rubio

I can't see this kid averaging 10 or more. No way possible. Other PGs not gonna let him live bc of the hype. The target is hugh, john already said he on his head.

Hopefully for the Lakers he survives his trial by fire and comes out stronger on the other side

I expected dudes to go at Zo. He seems to be built for it. Once he earns the respect of his peers he will be fine

Exactly BI still appears lost
Lonzo gotta be waay more aggressive
If you are running plays for Brook on the perimeter :rofl:good luck!

man, catching up on NT this morning:

Ben Simmons has a solid debut
tumblr_o2lpr7iFcd1ukyi98o1_400.gif

Lonzo has a rough debut
giphy.gif

NT loves to hate. lol I don't like the Lakers either but let the man play, give him a few games.

People were so happy to be able to throw Poo on the Lakers lastnight.
Pretty sure some actually came in their pants, all over themselves.
Just seeing the posts and participation in that cluster cram of posts, I had dejavu of grade school recess where it was us coolkids running the tether ball station and destroying anybody who dare step in line.

Folks got way too much enjoyment out of lastnight.

Bruh a lot of us have watch him since the last year. There are oblivious holes that will be exposed greatly this year. Kid rookie year is gonna be a nightmare.
Nightmare eh. Their team might not win many games but he played pretty well last night as glaring as his holes are, his strengths are just as apparent

Got guys open looks all night, outlet on the money almost every third pass, rebounding like a front court player

It might be a nightmare team wise but individually he should at least be somewhere in the middle of amazing and nightmare

Reactions: God
Nightmare eh. Their team might not win many games but he played pretty well last night as glaring as his holes are, his strengths are just as apparent

Got guys open looks all night, outlet on the money almost every third pass, rebounding like a front court player

It might be a nightmare team wise but individually he should at least be somewhere in the middle of amazing and nightmare

THIS. Lonzo made smart, quick plays last night. Not a nightmare by any stretch. I think the expectations on what kind of player he is needs to change.

Nobody should be surprised by either the Knicks or Lakers losing to playoff teams. Their goal is player development.

As a first game rookie PG, Lonzo was fine. Even the good PGs notoriously struggle to have a positive impact in rookie seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom