• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS. Lonzo made smart, quick plays last night. Not a nightmare by any stretch. I think the expectations on what kind of player he is needs to change.

But.... This is all people have said from jump. For some reason that KEEPS getting twisted into "hate". No. If you used your eyes you could see he's not what people are making him to be. The consistent criticisms still exist. The people who didn't believe in him all cite them. If "he can't score" translates to hate in your eyes, then your bad for having high expectations. Kid is gonna be a solid PG but not the next J Kidd.

Why the hell didnt Kuz get more burn? And why's he wearing a headband?

Luol Deng and a few other landers tricked off about 4 Zo assist :smh:

Randle....Issa wrap buddy :pimp:. Dude always been mad entitled cuz he was ranked high as a high schooler. Him pouting and expecting to start when he lost his job was predictable.

Brandon Ingram isn't a go to scorer. But he can do some things well if Luke knew how to use him. But it seems Magic is hell bent on making BI a go to ISO scorer...so yeah.

Luol Deng is a great lockeroom guy....but he just dont got it man. Especially playing 3. Dude should just be a lockeroom guy for real.

It's going to be a lot of L's and arguing with the Lakers this year :pimp:. Just make Lonzo look good. Anything else is uncivilized. Don't **** it up.

IMG_0279.JPG

"Yeah, you shut the m-----f----- down,"
LaVar Ball told ESPN after the game. "And your check still ain't going to go no higher than what it is. Yeah, you shut him down. OK ... Who is Patrick Beverley? He played all last year and nobody said nothing about him. Now we are looking at your first game. Why? Because Lonzo's name is attached to it.

Beverley didn't say Lonzo Ball's name when he screamed on his way into the locker room, LaVar Ball said it didn't matter. He said Beverley tried staring him down in his courtside seats near the Clippers bench during the fourth quarter.

"You ain't got to say it by name because I saw the way he looked at me when he was on the side of the bench," he said. "He was going to see if I can get eye contact. I just looked at him like I looked right past him because he's nobody. You talking to Big Baller.

"One game. OK, you still don't have your own shoe, you are still not your own boss," he continued. "I know why you are looking at me. And you want to tell me that I got your son! Well I got two more you can try to get some of, too. They will be here, don't worry about it. I don't worry about one game."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ack-patrick-beverley-presumed-shot-lonzo-ball

People were so happy to be able to throw Poo on the Lakers lastnight.
Pretty sure some actually came in their pants, all over themselves.
Just seeing the posts and participation in that cluster cram of posts, I had dejavu of grade school recess where it was us coolkids running the tether ball station and destroying anybody who dare step in line.

Folks got way too much enjoyment out of lastnight.
cant wait till the warriors blow the doors off yall

IMG_0279.JPG

"Yeah, you shut the m-----f----- down,"
LaVar Ball told ESPN after the game. "And your check still ain't going to go no higher than what it is. Yeah, you shut him down. OK ... Who is Patrick Beverley? He played all last year and nobody said nothing about him. Now we are looking at your first game. Why? Because Lonzo's name is attached to it.

Beverley didn't say Lonzo Ball's name when he screamed on his way into the locker room, LaVar Ball said it didn't matter. He said Beverley tried staring him down in his courtside seats near the Clippers bench during the fourth quarter.

"You ain't got to say it by name because I saw the way he looked at me when he was on the side of the bench," he said. "He was going to see if I can get eye contact. I just looked at him like I looked right past him because he's nobody. You talking to Big Baller.

"One game. OK, you still don't have your own shoe, you are still not your own boss," he continued. "I know why you are looking at me. And you want to tell me that I got your son! Well I got two more you can try to get some of, too. They will be here, don't worry about it. I don't worry about one game."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ack-patrick-beverley-presumed-shot-lonzo-ball
Lol that last line sounds like he already threw lonzo to the wolves and the other 2 are up

Him not being able to generate looks for himself in the half court counts as a struggle in my book. He did what we thought he could do
- Broke jumpshot
- Keep the ball active with the right passes
- Good Guard Rebounder
- No in between game(pull ups and floaters)
- Slow on defense
- Struggle to finish at the rim
- No wiggle in 1 on 1 situations

Last edited:
People were so happy to be able to throw Poo on the Lakers lastnight.
Pretty sure some actually came in their pants, all over themselves.
Just seeing the posts and participation in that cluster cram of posts, I had dejavu of grade school recess where it was us coolkids running the tether ball station and destroying anybody who dare step in line.

Folks got way too much enjoyment out of lastnight.

The cool kids played tether ball in grade school?

$200 + for sixers tickets tonight welp thats dead

i can never spend that much on a sporting event especially when its not even playoffs

I got some lakers fan friends that talk the most ****. Nonstop going on about “best team ever” “look at our history”. Making predictions all the time about how they’re gonna be back on top this year. Then when they get blown out opening night and you give them **** for it, it’s all responses like that^

Foh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom