• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-10-20_10-24-48.png

$200 + for sixers tickets tonight welp thats dead

i can never spend that much on a sporting event especially when its not even playoffs
Don’t worry. They will be back down to a reasonable price when the sixers are 20 games under .500 by all star break

Don't be too hard on Zo. He didn't have a terrible game aside from scoring. I biased but I still think Ingram is gonna be nice.

But.... This is all people have said from jump. For some reason that KEEPS getting twisted into "hate". No. If you used your eyes you could see he's not what people are making him to be. The consistent criticisms still exist. The people who didn't believe in him all cite them. If "he can't score" translates to hate in your eyes, then your bad for having high expectations. Kid is gonna be a solid PG but not the next J Kidd.
Bingo. His skill set lends him to be a high end role player. Great rebounder and passer. Non-scorer. Still a very useful player.

There should be case studies done on Lavar Ball in marketing classes. If Zo doesn't ball out eventually, pops won't be as successful with the other two though.

Don't be too hard on Zo. He didn't have a terrible game aside from scoring. I biased but I still think Ingram is gonna be nice.
this.

I watched every second of the game. He got his players open shots all night. Did he pass up a few open shots, sure but he passed them up for shots that were just as open by better shooters.

Reactions: God
IMG_0280.JPG

The Kyrie Irving Brad Stevens Celtics marriage is a testy one so far

The Kyrie Irving era with the Boston Celtics is off to a rocky start as the C's are 0-2 heading into a road game against suddenly legit Philadelphia 76ers Friday night.

Irving has been far from great for the Celtics so far, as he's shot 15-42 from the floor through two games.

Irving and the Celtics look confused often on offense and at one point in the fourth quarter in Wednesday night's loss to Milwaukee, C's head coach Brad Stevens visibly showed his frustration with the flow of the offense when Irving was pounding the basketball. The typically calm coach violently threw himself into his seat on the bench, shaking his head.

https://www.metro.us/sports/the-kyrie-irving-brad-stevens-celtics-marriage-testy-one-so-far

IMG_0280.JPG

The Kyrie Irving era with the Boston Celtics is off to a rocky start as the C's are 0-2 heading into a road game against suddenly legit Philadelphia 76ers Friday night.

Irving has been far from great for the Celtics so far, as he's shot 15-42 from the floor through two games.

Irving and the Celtics look confused often on offense and at one point in the fourth quarter in Wednesday night's loss to Milwaukee, C's head coach Brad Stevens visibly showed his frustration with the flow of the offense when Irving was pounding the basketball. The typically calm coach violently threw himself into his seat on the bench, shaking his head.

https://www.metro.us/sports/the-kyrie-irving-brad-stevens-celtics-marriage-testy-one-so-far

Reactions: God
IMG_0280.JPG

the season just started.. stop with the fake news

People were so happy to be able to throw Poo on the Lakers lastnight.
Pretty sure some actually came in their pants, all over themselves.
Just seeing the posts and participation in that cluster cram of posts, I had dejavu of grade school recess where it was us coolkids running the tether ball station and destroying anybody who dare step in line.

Folks got way too much enjoyment out of lastnight.

680c9e807666d2fc40c57868ffe0986c.gif

Last edited:
the season just started.. stop with the fake news

After the game, Stevens told his players that they need to be more professional and that they need to "learn the plays."

"We messed up on a lot of plays," said Terry Rozier of Wednesday night's loss. "That can't happen. Like [Stevens] said, we're professionals and we need to learn the plays, or we won't play."

IMG_0233.JPG

IMG_0280.JPG

What kind of trash article is this :rofl:

if the Kyrie experiment fails in its first season in Boston, I can see him being moved during the summer

but damn it's been 2 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom