• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he tried Lonzo Ball is not the type of player to get to the FT line. Once he gets to the paint he's gonna do that ugly *** floater since he doesn't have a mid range game anyway.

This isn't the summer league or preseason anymore. LA in general doesn't have good rebounders so I like how he went after the boards. He'll get his fair share of rebounds per game for a PG

Went to opening night at TD Garden. Atmosphere was so lit. Giannis is a large man (nh).

Anyone going to be at the game next week against the Knicks ?

Already see how this is gonna play out. Team starts to gel without paul, harden looks like an mvp candidate, paul comes back and screws everything up

if the rockets really need a point guard, i have a ron baker to offer for literally nothing in return. please

DMnU2QZUIAAgn3B.jpg

Zo will be fine. I’m riding with #BBB till the wheels fall off. If he would’ve showed any emotion, that would’ve given Beverley proof that he was in his head, if he says nothing, he appears shook. Son just gotta block out all the noise and do what got him here. He has talent, he’s not a bum, he just gotta go for his

So...... having a debate with a coworker that thinks Hayward’s injury would have been less severe if he had on high tops. I know this low top/high top been debated a lot but what y’all think?
Ya'll have worn sneakers before, you know the materials. You have to ask yourselves is there any sneaker that could do anything against that amount of force coming down at that angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom