Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not even Zo's fault that people are gonna come at his neck like this :smh:
By all accounts he's a humble, quiet kid, who sadly has an obnoxious braggart for a father.

This whole situation is a Catch 22. Without the obnoxious father, the Lakers aren’t on TV as much as their scheduled to be.

Zo can be a bum all year long but just like the today, he’s going to be the headline and major talking point for every sports show.

Even in defeat, he’s winning

I can't even front Zo did get punked...this the BIG LEAGUE cats got a bounty on him every night all that marshmallows stuff leave that at UCLA. I need to see that Alpha can't let these guys Chump you like that man especially on NATL TV

Melo barely hit 4 assist one time. Always felt he should been around 8-9 rebs a game as physical as he is. Only hit 8 rebs one time too.

He will never see those rebounding numbers in OKC, boxing up the lane on free throws as he was last night for Russ to run in and get his cheap rebounds.

1/6 29 mins tho

No ft atts...meaning he was even trying to get to the rack

See... he was 0/2 from the line, tho.

You as corny as beveraly.

He only took 6 shots, but when you have guys going 3-15 (Ingram) 7-19 (Lopez) & 7-16 (clarkson) when are you supposed to shoot?

no he didnt
pat bev had 2 fouls withing 5 min of the first ...all that hoofing for nothing

but he wasnt

yall just running with that bs now...yall last name Beverly ? ????

It's gonna be a long season for him... he got tossed around a bit n took some bad words & his daddy was able to respond before him(in any way verbal/physical).... that's all bad g

See... he was 0/2 from the line, tho.

You as corny as beveraly.

He only took 6 shots, but when you have guys going 3-15 (Ingram) 7-19 (Lopez) & 7-16 (clarkson) when are you supposed to shoot?
how did I become corny bc he got fouled on a jumpshot?
lol get out your feeling Bruh...you mans looked bad and now you bout to get outta character.

It's gonna be a long season for him... he got tossed around a bit n took some bad words & his daddy was able to respond before him(in any way verbal/physical).... that's all bad g

I agree that his pops needs to chill (I'm a Lavar apologist). I also think that players making it a point to go at Zo is a good thing. It's a sink or swim survival of the fittest type thing.

how did I become corny bc he got fouled on a jumpshot?
lol get out your feeling Bruh...you mans looked bad and now you bout to get outta character.

Bruh you literally made up a narrative. "No free throw attempts meaning he wasn't even trying to get to the rack."

The kid had a bad game (with some positives) but you're just making up random things to push your nononsense.

Outta the 6 attempts he missed two in the lane that I remember off the top of my head. And if you see the shot attempts that I referenced in my other post, you can't really come down on him.

Bruh you literally made up a narrative. "No free throw attempts meaning he wasn't even trying to get to the rack."

The kid had a bad game (with some positives) but you're just making up random things to push your nononsense.
What's the nonsense?

My apologies...young fella went 1/8 counting two fts from a jumpshot. Imma chill bc LA heads bout to get tight in here.

On another note another SoCal kid looking real funny in the light is Stanley Johnson. Homeboy went 0/13 for 2 pts and 1 ast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom