• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Melo signed with Knicks rather than accept a trade there, they weren’t getting past the Heat.

Chandler & Rooster were solid pieces but let’s not overstate their value.

The only time Melo took the money that actually cost him a shot at the title was his first extension with Denver. After that neither the Knicks nor the Bulls situations would have put him in title contention

Beating the heat? No. Actually making the playoffs every year? Absolutely. Gallinari and Chandler are very solid Eastern Conference pieces. Hell even Mozgov was a fine EC starter at that price. Felton-Chandler-Gallinari-Melo-Mozgov-Amare-Lin (whatever order) would have been a nice little team.

Signing with the Bulls probably could have ended in disaster but it was definitely a better play than the Knicks on its face. Anyways I never said title contention, I just said he's made decisions that show winning wasn't that important to him. He really wanted to live in NYC while getting the maximum allowed under the cap. I don't blame him for that, but it's obvious what his priority was and he got what he wanted.

I like what Bev said. I wish dudes in the league still went at each other like that and not this "Well we just played hard, take it one game at a time" PC stuff.

Bev is a good player. Very good fit for that Clipper team.

IMG_0281.JPG

https://store.demarcuscousins.com/products/hot-boyz-hoodie

59.99 @freddy fig

top 5 dumbest thing I've read on niketalk
huh? what he said made perfect sense.

Certain teams and players can foul more and its seen as just "aggressive play" by the refs. Remember the 04 Pistons, same thing. They could hack players but its ok because they are a "Defensive team"

P.Bev should have been called for 3 fouls within first 3 minutes of that game and 1 technical.

huh? what he said made perfect sense.

Certain teams and players can foul more and its seen as just "aggressive play" by the refs. Remember the 04 Pistons, same thing. They could hack players but its ok because they are a "Defensive team"

P.Bev should have been called for 3 fouls within first 3 minutes of that game and 1 technical.

You ain’t lying. Tony Allen asks what he can get away with, then beats you up all game.

But you’re still whining

Dude bent out of shape cause of someone else's dad. (Since I can't do anything to your dad, I gotta call you a ***** and carry on). Pretty lame and petty. And he thought he sounded so cool cutting off the beat writer. Bev is a good player, but he's a lame guy.
Nah Bruh it's the league. Grown man ****. Zo come with all the hype...pat wanna see what all the talking about. It took Beverly like 5 years to finally crack the league. Then here comes this kid with his pops talking reckless about how good his son is, even before he step between those lines. Nah it don't work like that, on top of that Zo from chino hills? Chino hills?

He wanted to see if the kid had heart...welp. We saw how that night went. I'm surprised he didn't smack Zo on the butt after the game after the way he chumped him. Pat don't play like he made it, he plays like he's trying to still make a name for himself. He still fighting for a check.

Zo better find some heart and grit like I said earlier or it's gonna be a nightmare for him and laker fans.

Zo got hoed & locked up 1st g

Lavar needs to stop talking like 4/5 months ago

Zo will continue to be checked .....especially if he doesn't respond

It's not even Zo's fault that people are gonna come at his neck like this :smh:
By all accounts he's a humble, quiet kid, who sadly has an obnoxious braggart for a father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom