• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the rockets? So why not the lakers. It was pointed out earlier that the Nets led the league in pace last year. Of course I don't expect them to put up 140 every nite but the whole game plan is to push the pace

Hell no. No team in the league is gonna average what the pace of the Lakers Suns game was.

The pace was 115 last night, The rockets were 100 for the season and they were top 3

His ability to get to the basket and score inside is uncanny, however.

Absolutely. Still remains to be seen how many games you can win as a team with your best player playing that way though and moving forward, winning in the playoffs will be extremely difficult for a team in which their best player had that kind of shot chart

everyone had good games yesterday except for randle and even he shot 50 percent in the short minutes he had

the suns are the worst

the coooz needs to shoot more tho that boy was 6 for 7

The Rockets' pace isn't predicated on athleticism.

Your point being? Lakers gonna somehow get less athletic over the course of the season? Roster was built to run

Hell no. No team in the league is gonna average what the pace of the Lakers Suns game was.

The pace was 115 last night, The rockets were 100 for the season and they were top 3

I meant can the rockets sustain their own pace. Like I said of course they're not gonna put up 140 a nite but the plan is to have that same style. They're going to be a fast paced team

No one has middle ground with Lonzo he’s already a hall of famer or bust

Little grey area, I think he’s gonna be a solid pro but I don’t see Kidd 2.0

Absolutely. Still remains to be seen how many games you can win as a team with your best player playing that way though and moving forward, winning in the playoffs will be extremely difficult for a team in which their best player had that kind of shot chart
If the surrounding players can hit 3s at a decent clip, I don't think it's going to matter. He's legitimately unstoppable in the paint. I really think he's an exception to the rule.

Right here brother

Been saying he's at least an all star at some point but definitely accept the fair points on his flaws

Your point being? Lakers gonna somehow get less athletic over the course of the season? Roster was built to run

I meant can the rockets sustain their own pace. Like I said of course they're not gonna put up 140 a nite but the plan is to have that same style. They're going to be a fast paced team

Yes, because their pace isn't predicated on athleticism, which makes it easier.

i like how zo was trying to score instead of passing at the end. usually its the other way around with pass first point guards

i think hes really going to be big

The rockets put up 122 against the best team in the league. I don't see anyone saying they're not gonna be able to do that every nite against 75% of the league

He’s legit 07 Lebron status

Oh okay, I would expect the Lakers to be top 5 in pace as well. Will it translate to a good offense, I doubt it but it should be fun to watch.

He could play the 4 primarily and flourish there with decent perimeter players around him

The other thing is that his vision is really excellent. Last night he couldn’t be held without a double team and he was hitting the open man off of it every time.

With that said I agree, the Bucks aren’t any type of contender. It would certainly help if Giannis didn’t have to drive to create pressure on the defense but he’s still good enough to be an MVP candidate right now.

The rockets put up 122 against the best team in the league. I don't see anyone saying they're not gonna be able to do that every nite against 75% of the league

If CP3 didn't get hurt would you be surprised if they did? They had the 10 best offense before the most efficient PG in history joined their team.

If CP3 didn't get hurt would you be surprised if they did? They had the 10 best offense before the most efficient PG in history joined their team.

No comment on cp3. But to answer the question, no I wouldn't be surprised. That's my point. He made it seem like the league is the best it's ever been defensively or pace in general has slowed to a crawl when it's just the opposite

I feel like I've been fair with him, but it's considered hating because I'm not calling him the next Magic Johnson/J Kidd. Over the past few days I've called him a high end role player that is going to potentially average a low point triple double for many years. Very useful player that I'd love to have on my team. Personally, I think Fultz/DSJ/Fox have higher scoring upsides, so I'd rather have them, but all of the PGs in this draft are going to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom