• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Suns jerseys are too damn fire for them to be this bad. Honestly, that coach needs to be questioned. Bledsoe, Booker and Jackson couldn't fit eachother anymore perfect...the team shouldn't be struggling like this. Definitely shouldn't be losing by 40 points in their home/season opener to the Blazers without their second best player even playing.

Nobody on that team really plays defense. Certainly not Booker and I've always thought Jackson was overrated there and even if he wasn't, he's just a rookie so he'd most likely suck on defense anyway.

Was 40 points from 1st place in my draft kings contest. 6600 on Dennis smith jr. in my lineup and he didn't play. :frown::rolleyes

Draymond is one player that I can confidently say would've survived in the 80s/90s era NBA. Plenty of mouth and plenty of skill and gritty as hell.

I mean you can directly time warp him to those years but maybe he would be a fat player that was solely back to the basket due to how kids were developed then.

Never know

Even though they lost I was beyond impressed with Giannis last night. He was extremely aggressive and couldn’t be defended without a double team, in which case he was making the right pass consistently. Reminded me very much of LeBron.

Unfortunately it was all him last night as well. They were close, but couldn’t hit the shots to keep up.

IMG_1036.JPG

It was the freakin suns I get it

Howeva bbb and croc rondo are too damn smart to not flourish eventually and given their size and exceptional gifts to create for others, to think they're gonna be busts or average players...

Not gonna happen

Call them great role players or whatever you want that may be accurate I think both will be all stars in their careers

Smith and fox are studs too and it's gonna be fun seeing all four of these point guards evolve. They both can score at will it's just a different type of skill they have, ball is getting these trash lakers open looks at will as well. Look out once that jumper starts falling. Don't think he'll get to the cup as much but that shot, I think he's gonna be just fine. Rubio will never shoot like ball can

Watson should be in the crosshair for a firing after these 2 games, #freejackson

Notice a few high scoring games outside of phx, Nets-BKN the other day for example. Leaguewide pace probably taking another bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom