Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
clark n crawford outscored him he need to shoot more man

That's just the player/person he is man. He's completely cool with just being another guy on the court. Any point guard that wants to be considered at least above average in the league should be taking FULL advantage of the situation he's in with two top 5 big men in the entire league on his own team. He just has never seemed like he's wanted it that bad. Been the exact same player his whole career.

Durant length a problem he put dem nike socks to da test last night:lol:
Screenshot_2017-10-21-18-22-22.png

Jrue has been godawful since the cuz trade. Unbelievably bad. Pels actually looked a lot better when they first picked up Crawford. I trash them but they're a real wing away from being competitive

Not sho what jameer gon do fa us..i hope he can push the tempo our first half was amazin but too much iso boogie in the 2nd half led to fatigue n turnovers yaherdme

From my understanding, Miroyiv deserved it. Only reason why they are keeping him is because Mirotic is hoidberg guy. Not sure why Hoidberg is still out coach

So the game starts out with a BS travel call on Simmons that should have put him on the line, a no call on a charge that Bayless took and a no-call on a backcourt violation. Must be the same officiating crew we had last night against Boston.

So Brown really gonna have Fultz be like the 8th or 9th man in the rotation tonight? He still hurt or what?

Brett Brown did the same thing the first two games. His lineup choices have been questionable at best trust me.

Also Derozan and his foul drawing *** can suck my ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom