• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeryd Bayless is the worst player on our team.

Took one dribble off his pivot and lost the ball.

U bum

No. Bayless's shooting has been one of the biggest reasons for us keeping it close in either of the first two games. He also definitely got fouled on that ball he lost that you're talking about.

Yeah he and Simmons should probably not share the floor if they're gonna bring Fultz off the bench anyway. Eventually they'll get it though

The thing is theyre gon have to share the floor as starters eventually. I think they just need to take turns running the offense.

Fultz has been a much passer & defender than i expected but also a worse shooter than everyone expected lol

If he was allowed to be more aggressive i think he would get used to everything quicker

How is Amir johnson playing anything remotely more than Okafor is just straight up politics and looks bad on the management

So what happened to the NBA cracking down on guys pump faking then jumping into the defender in the air to draw fouls? Weren't they supposed to start calling those offensive fouls?

So what happened to the NBA cracking down on guys pump faking then jumping into the defender in the air to draw fouls? Weren't they supposed to start calling those offensive fouls?

Idk about calling them offensive fouls, but that call has been getting called a lot less from what I've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom