Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Sixers game gon make my migraine even worse
I just don't get all these fouls. I also don't get Brett browns rotations. TLC can't guard anybody. Covington, your supposed best defender plays 4 minutes in the first quarter and that's it. Mean while the Toronto starts play damn near the entire quarter

16 ******* free throws for the Raptors with 2 minutes left in the 1st quarter. This is the same BS as last night.

I just don't get all these fouls. I also don't get Brett browns rotations. TLC can't guard anybody. Covington, your supposed best defender plays 4 minutes in the first quarter and that's it. Mean while the Toronto starts play damn near the entire quarter

This team should not be this bad. Theyve gotten worse & worse every game.

@Based Jesus may have been right after all :smh:

Lol Simmons gets raked across the arm on a drive to the rack and complete loses the ball still no foul call

We lost two close games against last year's #1 and #4 seed on the road and are losing against last year's #3 seed on the road...FOH trying to act like that means the team sucks

Ah Drake is in the buildin.. JJ of all folks daps him up

Man watching the NBA App on Xbox 1 is fun, shows the crowd and the home town stuff, camera man knows what's up finding the hotties in the crowd lol

Jeryd Bayless is the worst player on our team.

Took one dribble off his pivot and lost the ball.

U bum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom