• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors, Cavs and sixers in the same sentence :lol:

N y’all really respond to this dude ? :smh:

If that's what you think I was implying then you need to get a brain.

All I'm saying is it's been three games into the season. You cannot tell how any team is going to look at the end of the year right now.

And who told you to turn on your TV every day? Your issue with lavar is that he talks too much but you're fine with embiid's heavy Twitter presence :emoji_thinking:

His "heavy Twitter presence" lol....he barely even tweets, it's just that every time he does the tweet blows up because people naturally like him. It wasn't manufactured by his family member speaking for him saying ridiculous **** just to get his name out there. There's thousands of athletes that are tweeting **** all day every day hoping people will like them enough to give them a bunch of retweets.

I know the sample size is small but Draymond Green is shooting splits are 30/21/88.

If I'm playing the warriors, I'm not even rotating at him when he shoots.

John is petty enough to go at Lonzo too. Lonzo looks how I thought he would but for his own sake he's gonna have to tell pops to chill at some point.

Lolllll

We lost close games against what people say are the second and third best teams in the Eastern Conference and lost without Embiid on the road against a Raptors team that was the third seed last year and that people were just complimenting about how great they've looked so far.

Warriors are 1-2 and Cavs were just down by like 30 points at home to the Magic. They should probably cancel their seasons.

3084821_P76ers_P_A.jpg

cleaning-eye-glasses.jpg

images

If that's what you think I was implying then you need to get a brain.

All I'm saying is it's been three games into the season. You cannot tell how any team is going to look at the end of the year right now.

His "heavy Twitter presence" lol....he barely even tweets, it's just that every time he does the tweet blows up because people naturally like him. It wasn't manufactured by his family member speaking for him saying ridiculous **** just to get his name out there. There's thousands of athletes that are tweeting **** all day every day hoping people will like them enough to give them a bunch of retweets.

So Embiid is doing it for attention for himself.

Lavar is doing it for attention of his brand, glad we cleared that up.

if he really wanted to know how Fultz, Fox, DSJ, Tatum's parents look like, it's not hard
it's not like they weren't on camera at some point of a game on TV, or on the kid's IGs.
and like Jay Z said "google's ya friend bruh"
plenty of ways to see someone's parent. and he knows Joel's dad is a doctor. further more proves he just aint looking.

Bruh, I don’t really care about Lavar one way or the other, but he’s everywhere. He’s always putting himself out there. Again, not even saying that’s good or bad, I’m indifferent. But I’m sure 99% of basketball fans know who Lavar is and have no idea who those other guys’ parents are. No way you can compare those other parents to Lavar as far as exposure.

Bruh, I don’t really care about Lavar one way or the other, but he’s everywhere. He’s always putting himself out there. Again, not even saying that’s good or bad, I’m indifferent. But I’m sure 99% of basketball fans know who Lavar is and have no idea who those other guys’ parents are. No way you can compare those other parents to Lavar as far as exposure.

I wouldn't say 99%.
If you are a basketball fans and watch games, the announcers mention player's parents and if you watch it on tv, they almost always zoom in on the parents in the crowd.
If you are a fan of basketball, im sure you watch and follow rookies on social media and see where they post their families during mother's day, fathers day, christmas etc. it's really not that hard.

"DSJ, Fox and Tatum are going to be great and I don't even know what the hell their parents look like" THAT IS HIS QUOTE

in 2017, who's fault is it that he doesn't know what someone looks like?

So Embiid is doing it for attention for himself.

Lavar is doing it for attention of his brand, glad we cleared that up.

So in your world does every single person that tweets do it strictly for attention for themselves, or just Embiid?

The dude barely even tweets. He's not on there every day begging to be liked, he just has a cult following and Philly loves him. He legit posts maybe a few tweets per month and the rest are just his Instagram posts shared on there.

I wouldn't say 99%.
If you are a basketball fans and watch games, the announcers mention player's parents and if you watch it on tv, they almost always zoom in on the parents in the crowd.
If you are a fan of basketball, im sure you watch and follow rookies on social media and see where they post their families during mother's day, fathers day, christmas etc. it's really not that hard.

"DSJ, Fox and Tatum are going to be great and I don't even know what the hell their parents look like" THAT IS HIS QUOTE

in 2017, who's fault is it that he doesn't know what someone looks like?

You sound clueless.

Tatum's mom isn't jumping in front of the camera after games like "MY SON IS THE GOAT NOBODY CAN **** WITH HIM CELTICS WINNING THE SHIP THIS YEAR WE BOUT TO MAKE MOVES SIGNATURE SHOE COMING SOON"

He's just posting a normal *** pic of him and his mom on Instagram just like millions of others of us have done. It wasn't to make her a celebrity.

And you're telling me "Google is my friend"....why the **** would I spend my free time googling what any of these dudes parents look like? You're either young as hell or a super stan.

I know the sample size is small but Draymond Green is shooting splits are 30/21/88.

If I'm playing the warriors, I'm not even rotating at him when he shoots.

Dray isn't a knockdown shooter, but career averages have him as someone who makes them at an average clip, he isn't a Andre Roberson type by any means... Also he's the emotional leader for this team, if he makes a few early looks The Warriors are probably gonna run teams off the floor after.

So in your world does every single person that tweets do it strictly for attention for themselves, or just Embiid?

The dude barely even tweets. He's not on there every day begging to be liked, he just has a cult following and Philly loves him. He legit posts maybe a few tweets per month and the rest are just his Instagram posts shared on there.

You sound clueless.

Tatum's mom isn't jumping in front of the camera after games like "MY SON IS THE GOAT NOBODY CAN **** WITH HIM CELTICS WINNING THE SHIP THIS YEAR WE BOUT TO MAKE MOVES SIGNATURE SHOE COMING SOON"

He's just posting a normal *** pic of him and his mom on Instagram just like millions of others of us have done. It wasn't to make her a celebrity.

And you're telling me "Google is my friend"....why the **** would I spend my free time googling what any of these dudes parents look like? You're either young as hell or a super stan.

again. you put this. "DSJ, Fox and Tatum are going to be great and I don't even know what the hell their parents look like"

if you wanted to know what their parents looked like, you can easily find out.

why are you mad that Lavar took an opportunity that any of them could have?
Why aren't you mad at ESPN, Fox Sports, Facebook, Yahoo, Complex, Modern N., etc that keep posting him and everything he does? He didn't put a gun to their heads and say "make me popular."

Knew he wasn't gonna respond to my post :lol:

exactly

it's one thing to say "im a Lavar hater, no matter what he does, it's wrong in my book"
but to be mad at a father for taking advantage of an opportunity that all the other mentioned parties had is being a hater.

What's the difference between what lavar does with Zo and what you do with the sixers? Besides the fact that nobody cares enough to put you on tv and it doesn't benefit you and your family in anyway?

Knew he wasn't gonna respond to my post :lol:

I'm just seeing your post now that you said that.

How does this even make sense? I come in here once in a while when people are trashing the Sixers and stand up for them. I'm not dancing in front of a TV screen telling you Simmons and Embiid are the GOATS, releasing $500 shoes for them and saying if you replaced Curry with one of them that the Warriors would be a better team.

Stop posting **** on here just for likes and laughing faces.

Dray isn't a knockdown shooter, but career averages have him as someone who makes them at an average clip, he isn't a Andre Roberson type by any means... Also he's the emotional leader for this team, if he makes a few early looks The Warriors are probably gonna run teams off the floor after.

He was putrid last year too, 2015 seems more like an outlier.

Your best shot at beating GS is to make Green beat you.

I'm just seeing your post now that you said that.

How does this even make sense? I come in here once in a while when people are trashing the Sixers and stand up for them. I'm not dancing in front of a TV screen telling you Simmons and Embiid are the GOATS, releasing $500 shoes for them and saying if you replaced Curry with one of them that the Warriors would be a better team.

Stop posting **** on here just for likes and laughing faces.

You said Simmons would put up never before seen numbers for a rookie. Called embiid the best center in the league and all kinds of other things after 31 games played. You and lavar are the same person. Might as well call that man daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom