• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your best shot at beating GS is to make Green beat you.

1529.gif

That's more about the other pieces

The dude barely even tweets. He's not on there every day begging to be liked, he just has a cult following and Philly loves him. He legit posts maybe a few tweets per month and the rest are just his Instagram posts shared on there.

:lol: We've heard more about his tweets than him playing in games for 3 years.

You right 3 games ain't enough to know how a team will end but what we do know is young teams struggle to finish and win games period. It takes time for them learn. That's what you're off about with these expectations for your team.

You said Simmons would put up never before seen numbers for a rookie. Called embiid the best center in the league and all kinds of other things after 31 games played. You and lavar are the same person. Might as well call that man daddy

I said he would average 16, 8 and 6 and through three games he's averaging actually better stats than that without forcing anything at all and just playing his game.

Embiid when he was on the court last year affected the game on both sides of the floor more than any big man in the league. That's my opinion and plenty of others that aren't even Sixers fans. There's a reason that there's so much attention and draw for him despite him only playing a limited number of games in his career.

I said he would average 16, 8 and 6 and through three games he's averaging actually better stats than that without forcing anything at all and just playing his game.

Embiid when he was on the court last year affected the game on both sides of the floor more than any big man in the league. That's my opinion and plenty of others that aren't even Sixers fans. There's a reason that there's so much attention and draw for him despite him only playing a limited number of games in his career.

So then the only difference between you and lavar as you pointed out is that you don't have the pull that he does to make mass media come to you or the gumption to start your own business and put out $500 shoes and have people actually buy them.

#stayinyolane

:lol: We've heard more about his tweets than him playing in games for 3 years.

You right 3 games ain't enough to know how a team will end but what we do know is young teams struggle to finish and win games period. It takes time for them learn. That's what you're off about with these expectations for your team.

It will take a few games to get going, especially for such a young team. If you watched their games, you will notice lots of dumb fouls and unforced turnovers, something that will be improved with experience. the talent is there. There are three things to be concerned about though:
  • Fultz's performance
  • Is Brown actually a good coach? He will be accountable for team performance this year for the first time
  • How much will Embiid play even when healthy

So then the only difference between you and lavar as you pointed out is that you don't have the pull that he does to make mass media come to you or the gumption to start your own business and put out $500 shoes and have people actually buy them.

#stayinyolane

talk to em

#stayinyolane

You don't even make any sense

It's funny that this dumb *** conversation started after I said I'm a fan of Lonzo, I just wish his dad would have "stayed in his lane"

You don't even make any sense

It's funny that this dumb *** conversation started after I said I'm a fan of Lonzo, I just wish his dad would have "stayed in his lane"

I asked what's the difference between you and lavar and you said 'I'm not on tv' 'I'm not selling $500 shoes' :lol:

It will take a few games to get going, especially for such a young team. If you watched their games, you will notice lots of dumb fouls and unforced turnovers, something that will be improved with experience. the talent is there. There are three things to be concerned about though:
  • Fultz's performance
  • Is Brown actually a good coach? He will be accountable for team performance this year for the first time
  • How much will Embiid play even when healthy

Yeah the talent is there. Ben looks legit, getting to the rim with ease. Still gotta at least develop a 15-20 footer. Fultz messing with form for whatever reason. Embiid looks great when he plays but who knows how many games he'll play. The future looks good but right now these are 2 kids and a injury prone big man, buc em beating his chest talking bout playoffs is crazy. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom